aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Been a while since I did an AGFW post so...

Working in the office, we pass links around, some to videos etc. And when he finally clicks on it, he not only laughs out loud like its the most amazingly hilarious thing ever so that everyone in the building can hear him, he asks questions and describes the video like as if we were watching it with him.

"OH MY GOD"

"WHY IS THAT GUY ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD?!?!"

"THIS IS LIKE AN EPISODE OF GTA OMG LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!"

"What is that OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The video in question was this: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151306268507464

The girl in the advert who is struggling to eat her sushi with chopsticks and then resorts to stabbing the piece, smugly proclaiming "wowcher" as she eats it - death be to her.

I've been off sick all day and have seen that advert about 11 times. :mad:

Worst part is the advert doesn't make any fucking sense.

iTunes 11. Why change it so much? Used to be able to drag artwork from my folder onto the artwork bit and it would add it for the album. Nope, not anymore. "Get Album Artwork" don't fucking work cos 90% of the shit I listen to isn't on iTunes or anything. What an annoying load of cock.

And before any of you say "Always said iTunes was pish"; I know you did. I didn't agree, had very few problems with it in the past. Now it's iTunes 11 I'm whinging about which you obviously haven't tried, so fuck off.

People thinking the gym is some kind of catwalk.

In the past few weeks, I've seen idiots wearing jeans, snapbacks, woolly hats, and just generally wandering around doing fuck all, hoping someone will notice them. If you're not a sweaty mess, you're doing it wrong.

Oh, people walking on treadmills. Are you fucking kidding me? Unless it's a warm-up or a warm down, you might as well be sitting on your arse.