aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I'd nail Ke$ha, and after all, isn't that what's important?

Pet hate - finally getting off my arse and getting my car road legal. Which meant Road tax, MOT and insurance all due at the same time. A time when I was skint anyway. Ouch. Road tax is brutal here as well, and the insurance wanted half paid up front. At least now I can drive to the pawn shop when I need to hock all my stuff.

All I did was ignite the hatred. You guys took care of the rest. This is one big fun thread of absolute disdain, anger, morosity, cynicism, irascibility, malevolence, grouchiness, irritability, hatred, acerbity, and mistrust.

This is not my legacy; it's aberdeen-music's legacy.

But I do rather fucking love it.

• Upvote 4

Just to put things into perspective. The Ace-ic thread was started about three months after this one, and has around 300 pages, miserable gits.

That's cos everyone on here tries to be funny. Often successfully. You know what's not funny? Being happy.

Nobody goes to a comedian that starts with "You know what's great about life right now?" No, Comedian, no we don't. Fuck off.

Pet Hate: Being bored. Im also in Warsaw just now which only compounds my agony.

Lucky - where's good to go for a few pints around Emili Plaza?

The pedestrianised bit near the big Cathedral buildings? There's a great German Bierhalle near there, not far from the big shopping centre. There's also a strip club I think called Angelika's which is pretty ace. Here's a "hilarious" video of me and my mates getting wet and being LAAAAADZZZ there on a stagger in 2007.