aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

David Haye and Derek Chisora. Is this what British boxing has come to?! Two mouthy twats having a scrap in a car park basically. The Klitchkos have PHDs for fuck sake and Manny Pacqiaou runs for president and shit. We get bellends threatening to chib each other. No wonder Lennox Lewis is thinking of coming out of retirement, to clean this mess up.

With their vaginas.

What's with these generic photos with heartwarming stories that are on the internet just now (i.e. the old lady in the taxi and the racist on a plane)? I don't want to have my heart warmed by this bollocks.

I hate the ones like "how many likes can this brave little boy get?" and a picture of a kid standing on a soldiers grave.

We had a proper bunch of laaaaadz staying above us. They would be wrestling and all sorts crashing about. They were there for 2 and a half years. Crashing about. Then they had a massive party, and one of them and his mate sat on the steps just outside our landing at about 3 in the morning smoking weed and one was going on about how he cheated on his girlfriend that evening. Now, I don't do very well when I am woken up in the middle of the night. Let alone when its a bunch of laaaaaaaadz who have irritated me for 2 years. I opened the door, and told them to fuck off and not to smoke outside our flat.

Hindsight I should have been more scathing, but I just wanted to go to sleep. We later found out that was their leaving party. Now 3 2nd year girls are in, and they are as quiet as mice. Its ace-ic. Not even the tappy-tap-tap of high heels.

Guest Giles Walker

What's with these generic photos with heartwarming stories that are on the internet just now (i.e. the old lady in the taxi and the racist on a plane)? I don't want to have my heart warmed by this bollocks.

Even more annoyingly the stories are almost always utter fantasy and when you point it out to these fucking mouth breathing plebs they usually respond with something like "oh but the message is still good"

It annoys me that these people think they are making a difference by changing their profile pic on facebook to a cartoon, for child abuse or saving a child from cancer by 'liking' something.

I deactivated my Facebook recently, partly due to the reasons previously discussed over page and I've just tried to log into Spotify but it's informed me that I have to have a Facebook account to be able to use Spotify. What the fuck is that all about?

I'm worried that my Facebook will start reporting what I'm listening to on Spotify, purely because I use Spotify to listen to music I'm too embarassed to buy. I'm talking the Grease soundtrack and Killswitch Engage here.

It really bothers me that the little window in the top right lets you know exactly what everyone is doing. i often think about being done with it, but the positives still outweigh the negatives for me. I wonder what the next thing will be though. I can imagine something sending me over the edge soon.

I'm worried that my Facebook will start reporting what I'm listening to on Spotify, purely because I use Spotify to listen to music I'm too embarassed to buy. I'm talking the Grease soundtrack and Killswitch Engage here.

It really bothers me that the little window in the top right lets you know exactly what everyone is doing. i often think about being done with it, but the positives still outweigh the negatives for me. I wonder what the next thing will be though. I can imagine something sending me over the edge soon.

You can go onto your Spotify preferences and untick a box that says "show what you're listening to on Facebook". I untick it when I want to listen to Will Smith's Willenium album. Pump pump pump pump it up!

You can go onto your Spotify preferences and untick a box that says "show what you're listening to on Facebook". I untick it when I want to listen to Will Smith's Willenium album. Pump pump pump pump it up!

Your secret's out now, you dirty man.

Remember those things on Mybo/Bespace with the "PASTE THIS ON FIVE PROFILES IN 139 SECONDS AND UR TRUE LUV'S NAME WILL SHOW UP WHEN YOU PRESS F8"? Those pictures are the next step of the evolution.

Pretty soon Kim Jong-Un will post a map on his Facebook reading "If this gets to 500 likes I'll launch my nuke at it!"

The worst of those things circulating on facebook i've seen was some picture of a dad and his daughter hugging and a caption saying "Like this if you're against cancer, don't if you're not".

Totally, i didn't like it because mon cancer! I fucking love cancer! Go cancer go!

Did facebook help create more idiocy or does it just promote what was already there?

And this:

"Official Cancer"? Cancer has a twitter account? I'm unfollowing the cunt who re-tweeted this. You're fucking GONE, redhead little sister from 8 Simple Rules!

• Upvote 3

We had a proper bunch of laaaaadz staying above us. They would be wrestling and all sorts crashing about. They were there for 2 and a half years. Crashing about. Then they had a massive party, and one of them and his mate sat on the steps just outside our landing at about 3 in the morning smoking weed and one was going on about how he cheated on his girlfriend that evening. Now, I don't do very well when I am woken up in the middle of the night. Let alone when its a bunch of laaaaaaaadz who have irritated me for 2 years. I opened the door, and told them to fuck off and not to smoke outside our flat.

Hindsight I should have been more scathing, but I just wanted to go to sleep. We later found out that was their leaving party. Now 3 2nd year girls are in, and they are as quiet as mice. Its ace-ic. Not even the tappy-tap-tap of high heels.

I genuinely think these guys have moved in below me. If not then they're in the same mould, two little skinny twats that can't even look you in the eye to say hello but at the weekend watch out! Sounds like they're taking a sledgehammer to the floorboards. I used to say I'd love to know what they're doing to be making that much noise. Then one of my bf's mates was waiting outside for him one night and saw in the window we got the answer. They were hurling themselves at high speed into their living room wall. :moody:

My new flatmate is a fucking elephant in the morning, he stomps through the corridor at 6am and slams every door fucking imaginable. I put up a notice on the pin board asking him to stop slamming every door because "they have handles for a reason". Really fucking me off, because the "manager" of the flat has the hots for him, and hasn't gone tits at him for smoking in his room or being noisy, but if anyone else was to do it, she'd be down their throats like a fucking ninja. I can hear him through earplugs and I've already asked him to be quiet.

If the other guy can get up at 5am, have a shower and not wake me up, then this new guy is definitely taking the piss.