aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Dear Russell Howard,

You are not fucking funny. You are not fucking 'quirky'; you are the comic equivalent of qwerty, and a clueless 'observer'.

Please try your hand at another profession and stop infesting our screens with your stupid face, you twatty-faced bum-fuck.

Fuck you sincerely,

idol_wild

I hate how he has to shout every joke. It doesn't make it any funnier! It just makes him look even more obnoxious.

This

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in x seconds.

edit- Just as I tried to post that I got this

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 8 characters.

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 24 seconds.

:(

This shit cropping up in more and more places...

husbandcreche.jpg

IT'S HILARIOUS BECAUSE MEN AND WOMEN ARE SO DIFFERENT AND ALL MEN HATE SHOPPING, ALL WOMEN LOVE SHOPPING, ALL MEN LOVE DRINKING, ALL WOMEN COULDN'T BEAR TO BE IN PUBS!!! LOL!!!

It's like really bad observational comedy.

I've not seen any in Aberdeen yet, but I bet they'll turn up sooner or later...

There is something really horrible about that sign.

I think the worst part is thinking about how funny the person who did thought they were at the time. I bet they chuckled to themselves for ages.

And I bet there would have been a group of staff spurring the person on as it was being written.. The fact that one person thought it would be a good idea is sad but the fact that potentially a group of people found it funny is just worrying.

OMG, some greasy wee mink just sat next to me in the computer room. I've never known anyone to smell so badly of B.O. He smelled like he'd barely washed his clothes, well... ever. While I'm not the most fragrant chap in aberdeen (I had a damp problem in my room) he was just taking the piss. Have a shower or wash your face or something you greasy little mink. He should have probably cut the chips out his diet: he just looked like the kind of cretin that would just eat chips for dinner every night. He was also breathing really heavily. FOR FUCK'S SAKE, thank god he fucked off. I'm going for a cigarette.

I don't think he just wondered onto mock the week and the set of his own TV show. I would say he is doing pretty well at his profession and has no need to "try his hand" anywhere else.

Don't defend that that wonky toothed dickfarm. People who aren't funny shouldn't be comedians. People who find him funny should be kicked out to sea on an inflatable raft with a very slow puncture, until they inevitably sink. Dark.

I hate that prissy cunt. I wish he'd spill by drink or grope my missis so I had a more legitimate reason to punch his head until he there was no head left to punch.

Today's pet hate is that I'm shit at football accumulators, which is nonsense, because my football knowledge would bite your face off.

One thing that really irks me is when cyclists expect to be treated with respect by motorists on the road, but then feel that they have the right to completely ignore red lights.

So many times I've seen pedestrians narrowly avoid being hit by cyclists who think they can keep going when there's a green man. On one occasion I saw a cyclist fall off his bike after being forced to slam on his brakes, and then he proceeded to get all pissy at the pedestrian as if it was him who had done something wrong.

Either cycle on the pavement and act like a pedestrian, or abide by the rules of the road!

• Upvote 2

a thousand times yes, i saw a cyclist fall off his bike at the haudagain roundabout because he couldnt get his feet out of the clips quick enough when he stopped in traffic. It made my week. You never know what the fuckers are going to do, such as running red lights and generally just cutting across the road without looking.

I drive a motorbike and i take a shitload more care and attention than the majority of cyclists in the city. They are just properly mental.

One thing that really irks me is when cyclists expect to be treated with respect by motorists on the road, but then feel that they have the right to completely ignore red lights.

So many times I've seen pedestrians narrowly avoid being hit by cyclists who think they can keep going when there's a green man. On one occasion I saw a cyclist fall off his bike after being forced to slam on his brakes, and then he proceeded to get all pissy at the pedestrian as if it was him who had done something wrong.

Either cycle on the pavement and act like a pedestrian, or abide by the rules of the road!

Yes.

Saturday afternoon, I was sitting at lights in the left hand lane waiting to turn left and a cyclist winged past me in the right hand lane and cut across the front of me to turn left just before the lights changed. Basic road rules obviously don't apply to lycra-clad clingf**ks. If he had come pinging back round the corner due to colliding with something that would have made me happy. He had a helmet on so probably wouldn't have died or anything.

I haven't cycled for ages since I live so close to work now, but cyclists who go through red lights boil my piss, especially if they just zoom right through a crossing without looking. I saw a cyclist yell "get out of the fucking way" as he belted through that big crossing junction near the First Bus depot on King St. This was all whilst the traffic was stopped and the green man was signalling that it's safe to cross. Chumps like that deserve a stiff-arm around the neck.