aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Clever marketing by Spotify. At first the adverts seem to be advertising blood transfusion or something similar but really all they're doing is advertising Spotify Premium because they are so awful and guilt-trippy nobody wants to hear them. Well played, gentlemen. Well played.

That awkward moment when you are talking to someone, having an ok conversation and they all of a sudden casually drop in something racist as if it's the most normal thing in the world.

'Yeah, good game last night'

'Should've won it'

'Yeah, bad miss at the end eh?'

'*something about player who missed it being black*'

...(oh right, you're a big racist... that ends this conversation)

The word 'finals' - as in, 'i'm sitting my finals at uni this year.'

I dunno what it is, but there's something about it that automatically makes me think the person who has said it is pompous and full of their own self importance.

What are you 'reading' at university? What are you 'majoring' in?

I think the first is an old fashioned phrase and the second is American but I don't like either.

What are you 'reading' at university? What are you 'majoring' in?

I think the first is an old fashioned phrase and the second is American but I don't like either.

I associate the first phrase with people studying Oxbridge... It doesn't bother me as much but "majoring" is definitely another one that riles me.

Guest idol_wild

Dear Russell Howard,

You are not fucking funny. You are not fucking 'quirky'; you are the comic equivalent of qwerty, and a clueless 'observer'.

Please try your hand at another profession and stop infesting our screens with your stupid face, you twatty-faced bum-fuck.

Fuck you sincerely,

idol_wild

Guest idol_wild
I don't think he just wondered onto mock the week and the set of his own TV show. I would say he is doing pretty well at his profession and has no need to "try his hand" anywhere else.

It was just a rant. Get over it. I have now. :up: