aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I know 2 kids called Ashton! Well, I don't know them, they're both under 3, but I know their parents. Not minks, but certainly a minky name. Ashton Kutcher is a cunt, but he is banging Demi Moore. She's fit.

They must be stupid then, if not minky. Certainly naming your child after a shitty actor is a minky thing to do.

Surely bus prices/timetables are more of a real issue than celebrity quotes as they, you know, have an effect on peoples' lives in Aberdeen?

Yes, an educated article on why Bus Prices are rising and not just "They're rising again! Without cause!" Sorta nonsense fueling anger. If I was the owner of First and I had every single non car driver by the balls, I sure as hell would up prices if minks were smashing my bus windows. Money's nice.

Plus funny quotes from people you see on tv everyday are better than some letter from some moany git.

If they want to moan, they can come here, but not in between my two favourite parts of the paper!

The letters are mostly made up.

Pet hate: Minks giving their kids stupid fucking names. Took Bigsby Jr to the ice rink the other and heard a minky woman shouting to their child "Ashton".

There's only one person in the world called Ashton, and he's a fucking bell-end.

And before anyone says it, Bigsby Jr is a fucking ace name, so you can fuck right off.

A kid in Morrisons at the weekend was called 'Morning'.

You should need a license to reproduce. Reproducing without a license should be a skull-stabbable offence. No exceptions.

Nice day here too, sadly we're forecast to get rain for the next few days :(

It never rains in Spain. Or is ever cold. Sky Sports said so. That's why Messi is the best player in the world. because it's always hot, sticky and sunny. He couldn't do it on a cold Tuesday night in December at the Brittania.

It never rains in Spain. Or is ever cold. Sky Sports said so. That's why Messi is the best player in the world. because it's always hot, sticky and sunny. He couldn't do it on a cold Tuesday night in December at the Brittania.

I believe the rain in Spain falls mainly on the Plain.

People who use the word 'axe' instead of 'ask'. Fucking morons.

Someone can be talking quite articulately about a given point but as soon as they say 'i axed them' or something similar i automatically deem them a cretin....not correct i know but i fucking hate that.

This obviously started somewhere and they deserve a good jab in the eye...

M uni group not being as organised as they should be! I look like the controlling bitch because none of the others would take charge and get the stuff that needed done, done. Aaaargh. I did it last semester and didn't even get a thank you, I'm not fucking helping them any more :(