aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

is this normal? o_O

About as normal as a glass minge.

All joking aside, this has become a big pet hate of mine recently. I always just thought I had a boner then needed to piss, but only made a connection between the cause and effect due to a poster on this board.

Thank you, Aberdeen-music!

Waking up with a pee boner.

Having to contort my body to weird angles to make the pee go in the toilet/sink/bath..

eeeuwww...... thats a bit skanky isn't it ? (unless its just your own sink?)o_O

This is a BIG pet hate of mine !

I used to have a flatmate years ago, who was too bone idle to go down one flight of stairs (to the bathroom) and he used to piss in the kitchen sink (sometimes with dishes in the bowl).... needless to say I thought he was a skanky git !

no need for it...totally disgusting and unhygenic.... no thought for others...etc..etc

Dirty bastard sometimes used my f*cking toothbrush too...

and he used to piss all over the toilet seat, when he DID use the toilet !!

Hate THOSE as well !!!

Guest idol_wild

I used to have a flatmate years ago, who was too bone idle to go down one flight of stairs (to the bathroom) and he used to piss in the kitchen sink (sometimes with dishes in the bowl).... needless to say I thought he was a skanky git !

no need for it...totally disgusting and unhygenic.... no thought for others...etc..etc

Hate THOSE as well !!!

You should have volleyed his japper.

Hate THOSE as well !!!

And you didn't kick his teeth out, why? Christ, if he was my flatmate, his toothbrush would have been doing the rounds in the toilet and all the pissed on dishes would have been emptied onto his bed. As well as getting a bill for new dishes and a dozen bottles of bleach. Dirty fucker.

And you didn't kick his teeth out, why? Christ, if he was my flatmate, his toothbrush would have been doing the rounds in the toilet and all the pissed on dishes would have been emptied onto his bed. As well as getting a bill for new dishes and a dozen bottles of bleach. Dirty fucker.

Oh... be assured we had a set-to that ended in fisticuffs !

Not long after, the Landlord gave him his marching orders......

The big reveal :

This dirty twat was a .......

Police Constable from Lancashire

(all true...... happened in 1983, Saltaire, Shipley, West Yorks)

but of course every cop in the country was willing him to do it.

There are many more examples of coppers not behaving in a way they should, especially with abusing certain powers. The moment he mentioned he was an ex-copper they just seemed to try and protect their own

Just to add, yes yes I know, a few ruin it for the majority.

I'm sure there are. I just find the argument of labeling a large group of people due to one bad personal experience kind of silly.

I've had a few encounters with cops and a couple of my mates are actually cops too. Some of them are complete and utter dickheads who abuse their power, although the overwhelming majority (in my experience) are really decent guys.

My problem is this: If there was a poll taken of, say, 1,000 teachers and one of them fucked their students; their would be an outcry (rightly so) demanding an explanation as to how this wierdo got past the screening process and was allowed to teach kids.

I think it should be the same with cops - they are employed to enforce the law, the screening process for applicants should be pretty fucking thorough to ensure that a bare minimum of these complete dickholes are allowed to police our streets.

I understand that if I were a cop and I, say, were flashed by a speed camera, or got lifted for punching out some drunken wanker, I'd expect my cop mates to get me out of the shit. It's human nature to use this shit to your advantage.

That said, I think the handful of examples you hear about officers flat out abusing their power are not dealt with severely enough and that a much bigger deal needs to be made of it before it snowballs.

xx

I've had a few encounters with cops and a couple of my mates are actually cops too. Some of them are complete and utter dickheads who abuse their power, although the overwhelming majority (in my experience) are really decent guys.

My problem is this: If there was a poll taken of, say, 1,000 teachers and one of them fucked their students; their would be an outcry (rightly so) demanding an explanation as to how this wierdo got past the screening process and was allowed to teach kids.

I think it should be the same with cops - they are employed to enforce the law, the screening process for applicants should be pretty fucking thorough to ensure that a bare minimum of these complete dickholes are allowed to police our streets.

I understand that if I were a cop and I, say, were flashed by a speed camera, or got lifted for punching out some drunken wanker, I'd expect my cop mates to get me out of the shit. It's human nature to use this shit to your advantage.

That said, I think the handful of examples you hear about officers flat out abusing their power are not dealt with severely enough and that a much bigger deal needs to be made of it before it snowballs.

xx

I suppose it should be the same principle that should be applied to politicians - anyone who wants to do the job should be automatically disqualified.

Constantly hearing the same music over and over again. A guy I work with only seems to play 2 CD's at work. He loves The Knife and I must have heard whatever cd it was about 4 times over the course of the weekend. At first was like oh this is quirky, beats hearing generic chart stuff on the radio. But it's just constantly on!

Expect me to feel the same way about the new PJ Harvey soon. He got the CD on Saturday morning and I've already heard that in full 3 or 4 times.

Also, haven't been to a shop yet, but clichd newspaper headlines. I can envisage the 'gaga eggstatic at grammys' headlines now.

Guest idol_wild
That fucking bell-end with the round baldy head on the Championship programme on a Saturday evening. His cunty voice and over-animated hand genstures make me want to kick him plumb square in the divot.

Yeah, Leroy Rosenior is a clueless bell-cake.

- Valentine's Day. It just makes everyone, including myself, full of anger. Either you're single and hate couples/people who moan about being single, or you're in a couple and hate people who are single and don't like Valentine's Day. If you're in a relationship with someone fucking show them how much you care/buy them something on the other three hundred and sixty four days of the year. It's not hard and won't kill you. And if you're single then treat it like any other day... or focus all your energy on Unvalentine's Day when it arrives tomorrow.

It is just the worst day.

- People at work being unable to wash communal dishes/mugs/cutlery properly.

- People at work being unable to clean up in general.

- The fact that exam results from last term still aren't up yet... even though the last day to apply for resits was yesterday.

- The fact that no place exists where you can have a quiet pint after midnight in Aberdeen.

- Kilau makes damn good coffee but wow, the folk that work in the one in town need to cheer up.