aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

One of the boxes should contain poisonous snakes.

Or a bomb.

xx

That would be good. Or a jack in the box, but instead of a jack it's a prosthetic fist that punches you in the mouth. Guess again, fucko!

Or they could just give a box of money to the weakest of the group, and lock them all in a room filled with lead pipes and baseball bats. Last man standing gets another dozen people thrown into the room, and the cycle continues until all the stupid people are dead.

Getting my days mixed up!! For some reason I think it's still Friday, I managed to miss my mates birthday on Thursday because it thought it was Wednesday at the time, but I also managed to think we were ahead by a week and went to my hospital appointment on Friday when I'm due on the 18th... Cue an embarrassed yet puzzled face. What the fuck is going on in my head is beyond my understanding right now :down: It's fucking annoying though.

Over-sleeping more like, my meds are horrific for making me need to sleep 14-15 hours a day. Coffee is my best mate right now. Supposedly when I go into my "need to sleep or else mode" I turn into something from the Exorcist, including scary gruff voice. Although going by my rants, I'd expect most of aberdeen-music users to think I'm like that all the time haha