aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The BBC Formula 1 page:

BBC SPORT | Motorsport | Formula 1

It's such a fucking mess, there's so much shit on there that I can't find anything, and they only keep 8 news stories on their front page. The ITV one is better, they have about 3 weeks worth of news stories on their front page which makes it much easier to see the headlines, navigate the site and quickly access the important stuff instead of all the bumph, but they don't have the rights to show all the videos, and don't have as much insight, so you have to flick between the two, which is annoying.

The lack of news on the front pages is s also the reason why I don't use their football pages or their news pages - I want to go on and see all the news on one front page, not have to click into every league / club / district I'm interested in to find the news. There's so much shit on the front page of the news section it's just silly, but there's very little actual news.

I don't often criticise the BBC but I hate their website.

The BBC Formula 1 page:

BBC SPORT | Motorsport | Formula 1

It's such a fucking mess, there's so much shit on there that I can't find anything, and they only keep 8 news stories on their front page. That's also the reason why I don't use their football pages or their news pages - I want to go on and see all the news on one front page, not have to click into every league / club / district I'm interested in to find the news. There's so much shit on the front page of the news section it's just silly, but there's very little actual news.

I don't often criticise the BBC but I hate their website.

In other news they've sacked Legard, so Brundle & Coulthard will be the race commentators this year.

Hmmm - I can see how THAT would grind your gears. I had to do a similar exercise at our mutual former employers a few years back.

Nae fine :(

Only got another 6-8 weeks of it to go :down:

Got to break the good news to some users and a 3rd party vendor this afternoon as well. :moody:

Not being able to buy as many boxes of painkillers as I want. I get headaches all the time, so buying a few boxes so I always have some in makes sense right? But no, if I'm buying more than 2 boxes, then obviously I'm doing it to give myself liver failure in the hope of kicking the bucket. Heap of shit. They have no qualms about someone buying enough bottles of spirit to swallow their own tongue. You could fill a trolley full of vodka if you so wished and completely pickle your ciculatory system, yet I can't buy 3 16-pack boxes of 20p paracetamol?

What about a 6 pack of Mineral Water? I could fucking drown. Fuck you.

• Upvote 2

Facebook.

It has either made me hate my friends, or made me realise that I've always hated my friends.

xx

i just hate facebook

my own pet peeve is some localised english accents, like hugh on his "fish fight" last night kep referring to tuna as "tuner" in the (adapted) words of arnie "it's not a tuner". its the same the other way around "Hannah" becomes "hanner" and "tuner" becomes "tuna" as above (pronounced choooow-nah")

i also dislike when people refer to a single supermarket as plural. IE: "i'm going to tescos/asdas/sainsburys .... do you want anything?" why go to more than one? just go to one tesco and get everything you need in the same place?

i just hate facebook

my own pet peeve is some localised english accents, like hugh on his "fish fight" last night kep referring to tuna as "tuner" in the (adapted) words of arnie "it's not a tuner". its the same the other way around "Hannah" becomes "hanner" and "tuner" becomes "tuna" as above (pronounced choooow-nah")

i also dislike when people refer to a single supermarket as plural. IE: "i'm going to tescos/asdas/sainsburys .... do you want anything?" why go to more than one? just go to one tesco and get everything you need in the same place?

It's Sainsbury's.

• Upvote 1