aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild
Northern Irish accent is the sexiest, bar none. I actually am the opposite to whoever it was that posted saying they prefer soft accents. Give me a scouse, brummy or weegie any day ahead of a bland accent like my own. My girlfriend sounds like she's straight off of Corination Street and I fucking love it. Am I a freak?

Aside from the Irish and Glaswegian accents, I do agree. I love a right thick regionalised accent and dialect. Give me Yorkshire, Lancashire, and Tyneside in particular.

I also fucking love girls with generic posh English accents.

My girlfriend is from Norn Arn and I can confirm that the single most annoying theing for her is being asked by some smiorkingfaced cunt to say "thirty three and a third", as if the Northern and Southern accents are smilar. She can pronounce "th" just fine.

The only word that I take the piss out of her for is "cupboard", which she pronounces like "cubber".

I cannot stand the female Dublin accent; so shrill and nasal. No problem at all with her Northern accent.

My favourite Norn pronounciations:

Brey-ad (bread)

Shaaaar (shower)

Aside from the Irish and Glaswegian accents, I do agree. I love a right thick regionalised accent and dialect. Give me Yorkshire, Lancashire, and Tyneside in particular.

I also fucking love girls with generic posh English accents.

One of my exes had one of those, she sounded like Lara Croft. You'd have been stiff.

Irish accents of any type will do it for me: had one 'encounter' a few years back with a Dublin lass and got her to start talking dirty. Only took a couple of phrases to do the trick, if you get my just.

Pet hate of the day is the shitcunt on Ebay who's trying to screw me out of a couple of CD's. I would buy a train ticket to Chelmsford to kick him in the crotch personally, but it's too cold outside.

Guest idol_wild
Irish accents of any type will do it for me: had one 'encounter' a few years back with a Dublin lass and got her to start talking dirty. Only took a couple of phrases to do the trick, if you get my just.

Was it an 0891 "encounter"? ;)

people using mobile phones in supermarkets, shops etc. In my local Spar this morning this woman who couldn't be bothered getting a basket and was overloaded with goods, answered her phone (with some assistance from someone in the queue) and then dropped a jar of coffee which could have been most dangerous. Glass flew everywhere. Also people seem to talk extra loud on phones in shops. Surely the call can wait until you've done your shopping?