aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild
Noticing more and more taxi drivers don't slow down at junctions until the very last minute and end up sticking out slightly. It's also slightly disconcerting seeing someone driving towards you as if they haven't noticed they need to stop.

Just like lorry drivers, taxi drivers seem to be self-proclaimed propriertors of our roads. Deal with it, bitch.

T4, on channel 4. Look at this fucking poseur cunt host, with his fake horn rimmed specs (which blatantly have clear lenses), Morrissey quiff and Misfits t shirt. I don't know who he is, but he is deserving a solid kicking. Sort your fucking life out. You probably couldn't even hum a Misfits song, shitbag.

I once asked a girl in HMV what her favourite Ramones song was, as she sported a Ramones shirt where the print had been coated in sequins and glitter. Hideous. She looked at me like I was stark naked, covered in swastika tattoos and left the queue, despite having something in her hands that she was waiting to pay for. She was in front of me. Score.

I wouldn't usually do that. But that particular year, I was having just about the worst Christmas shopping trip imaginable. If she wasn't a girl, I just may have punched them in the back of the head.

Oh fuck. I despise the cunts on that channel. Actually, I think I hate most young people what with their stupid hair, silly footwear, gay clothes, quirky sense of 'humour', misunderstanding of the concept of irony, terrible music, vacuous personalities and shit lives.

I see that nobody does normal voiceovers anymore either when introducing whats coming next on the channel theres got to be some kookiness there too. Some silly fucking comment or stupid voice which is neither funny nor clever but a bit off the wall and ironic or whatever and......ngggggg.

Obviously Im no longer in the target market for these cunting abominations of entertainment which Im quite happy about. Still, if it were up to me Id neuter the whole fucking demographic.

I won't bother telling my t shirt story again:

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/general-discussion/53163-pet-hates-526.html#post798470

• Upvote 1

T4, on channel 4. Look at this fucking poseur cunt host, with his fake horn rimmed specs (which blatantly have clear lenses), Morrissey quiff and Misfits t shirt. I don't know who he is, but he is deserving a solid kicking. Sort your fucking life out. You probably couldn't even hum a Misfits song, shitbag.

I had the misfortune to catch the start of some sort of T4 concert. The intro was basically 2 of the presenters interviewing 3 of the presenters on what it was like to be the presenter each one out doing the others with their "witty" banter interspersed with a "can I hear some noise". Sickeningly self indulgent. I think they may also all share one personality, very odd.

• Upvote 1

I watched the "100 Greatest TV Ads" the other night, which originally was presented by Graham Norton, but for the re-run (presumably because Norton is on BBC now) they have redone all the links with two cunts off T4. Rendered it almost unwatchable, the guy in particular was all horn-rimmed specs and floppy hair, and saying weird quirky things just for the hell of it, like "so watch this..... WITH YOUR EYES!"

Fucking horrid. I don't know who he was but I hate him.

EDIT - I'm told it may have been Nick "Grimmy" Grimshaw. If it was then this just adds to my hatred of him which has already been boiling for some time due to the utter shitness of his Radio 1 show. It is just fucking atrocious, if I'm driving and he comes on the radio I have to switch it off because he makes me angry. In fact I posted this in 2009:

The only one I really hate is this Grimshaw character than Radio 1 are relentlessly trying to shove down our throats. He is an absolute cock, I hate him already. He even looks like a bell end.

225px-Nick-grimshaw-portrait.jpg

Apparently he's one of these painfully cool indie kids that dresses like a dick and hangs out in Camden going to gigs every night. He's pretty much unlistenable.

I once asked a girl in HMV what her favourite Ramones song was, as she sported a Ramones shirt where the print had been coated in sequins and glitter. Hideous. She looked at me like I was stark naked, covered in swastika tattoos and left the queue, despite having something in her hands that she was waiting to pay for. She was in front of me. Score.

I wouldn't usually do that. But that particular year, I was having just about the worst Christmas shopping trip imaginable. If she wasn't a girl, I just may have punched them in the back of the head.

A few years ago one of my friends turned up one night wearing a Levi's T-shirt with a big picture of John Lee Hooker on the front. I said "Hey I didn't know you liked John Lee Hooker." She said "John Lee Hooker? Are you sure isn't it James Lee Hooker?"

*Facepalm*