aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The idea of a Jan sandwich makes me feel a bit sicky. I think this is largely to do with having them at my grab's where a jam sannie would involve huge spreads of margerine on either side of the jam. That was fucking disgusting. I had a delicious limited edition one; cheddar, chorizo and chutney. BOSS.

Cheap jam is fucking horrid though. I'm sure these pre-packed Jam sandwiches use cheap jam, but I doubt it's the sugar+food colour 29p stuff.

I am a bit of a Jam snob though.

Well it hasn't got pieces of fruit in it, it's like the seedless smooth stuff. I loved jam sandwiches when I was little, and it's got me back into munching them for snacks hahaha

Cheap jam is mostly sugar hence it being cheap. Can't be doing with it, if your gonna buy jam worth forking out the extra pennies for the good stuff!

Hell yes. It's worth forking out for the reduced sugar or sugar free Jam. Sugar free versions of sugar-based food stuffs are usually bland, but with Jam it seems to be the opposite way around. Colossal amounts of fruit.

Hell yes. It's worth forking out for the reduced sugar or sugar free Jam. Sugar free versions of sugar-based food stuffs are usually bland, but with Jam it seems to be the opposite way around. Colossal amounts of fruit.

totally agree with you,.... with me being type 2 diabetic, my wife quite often buys "extra fruit/reduced sugar" jams, which are really fine.....although, I mainly prefer marmalade, especially Lime flavour ...tangy and not too sweet....nothing better on your toast imho !! :up:

T4, on channel 4. Look at this fucking poseur cunt host, with his fake horn rimmed specs (which blatantly have clear lenses), Morrissey quiff and Misfits t shirt. I don't know who he is, but he is deserving a solid kicking. Sort your fucking life out. You probably couldn't even hum a Misfits song, shitbag.

I once asked a girl in HMV what her favourite Ramones song was, as she sported a Ramones shirt where the print had been coated in sequins and glitter. Hideous. She looked at me like I was stark naked, covered in swastika tattoos and left the queue, despite having something in her hands that she was waiting to pay for. She was in front of me. Score.

I wouldn't usually do that. But that particular year, I was having just about the worst Christmas shopping trip imaginable. If she wasn't a girl, I just may have punched them in the back of the head.

T4, on channel 4. Look at this fucking poseur cunt host, with his fake horn rimmed specs (which blatantly have clear lenses), Morrissey quiff and Misfits t shirt. I don't know who he is, but he is deserving a solid kicking. Sort your fucking life out. You probably couldn't even hum a Misfits song, shitbag.

I once asked a girl in HMV what her favourite Ramones song was, as she sported a Ramones shirt where the print had been coated in sequins and glitter. Hideous. She looked at me like I was stark naked, covered in swastika tattoos and left the queue, despite having something in her hands that she was waiting to pay for. She was in front of me. Score.

I wouldn't usually do that. But that particular year, I was having just about the worst Christmas shopping trip imaginable. If she wasn't a girl, I just may have punched them in the back of the head.

should have just punched her in the tit.

Guest idol_wild
Similar thing happened to me.....the girl was also wearing a Ramones T, and I made a bad pun about her 'Ra-moaning', so she kicked me in the shin....turned out Sheena was a pun-crocker.

You should have just Beat Up the Brat with a Baseball Bat.