aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Sammich reminds me of that shite sitcom, Two Guys and a Girl, with that cunt Ryan Reynolds in it, being some sort of Adam Sandler-lite, but shitter, if that's even possible. He's use the word 'sammich' alot. Cunt. That word has been completely cunternised. But it's no loss. It was cunty to begin with. It just upped in cuntiness.

The word cunt is fucking great.

If I didn't like the cut of your jib normally I'd be neg-repping you about now. His abs make me cry and his performance in Blade: Trinity is the best acting ever. The man epitomises cool. Along with Wes Claypool.

If I didn't like the cut of your jib normally I'd be neg-repping you about now. His abs make me cry and his performance in Blade: Trinity is the best acting ever. The man epitomises cool. Along with Wes Claypool.

Agreed. He's also great in The Amityville Horror remake, which is surprisingly good for a remake.

He reminds me of a more youthful Harrison Ford.

Engraved.

I used to live in Turriff... couldn't stand the place then, hate it even more now.

Chav infested hell hole!!!

on that note... chavs.

I really like delivering to Turriff and driving around the area.

Some good language pet hates in the last few pages. I agree "Should of" is one which bugs me sometimes. The worst for me is double the double comparative, e.g more shorter. I am disappointed when my students at an intermediate level make a mistake like that. Native English speakers who get paid to speak on TV making those mistakes is terrible.

Also Redknapp aversion to adverbs is awful too.

Agreed on cunt being a great word. One of my fave things about spanish is that the directly translated word is not nearly as socially unacceptable and you will often hear people saying something like "What the cunt are you doing?" Great phrase.

Guest idol_wild

Bureaucracy. The civil service is fucking obsessed with pay grades and stuff. Fuck it.

I got asked today by one of our division's superintendents to "look into flight options for this meeting I'm attending in Bergen next week for me."

Fuck that, mate. You earn 60k per annum and I earn 6.00 per hour. Look into your own flights. In fact, you get a paid a shit load more than me, you should be doing shit for me. Go make me a fucking cup of tea. Milk and one, please, you fuckhole.