aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Dominos pizza must be one of the worst I've ever tasted in my life. Brown sauce, BBQ sauce, even Marmite could only make it taste better.

In the grand scheme of pizza it's pretty poor, but sometimes when I'm really hungover I still crave a pepperoni passion from Dominos. Wish they delivered to Banchory for that alone.

In the grand scheme of pizza it's pretty poor, but sometimes when I'm really hungover I still crave a pepperoni passion from Dominos. Wish they delivered to Banchory for that alone.

It was Dominos that used to be up Redcloak in Stoney wasn't it? I had a few different ones from there, every single one wank. Horrible tomato base and tasteless toppings.

I follow a simple rule with condiments:

Beef products (burgers, steak etc.) - ketchup.

Pork products (bacon, sausages, lorne etc,) - brown sauce.

Chicken products (including chicken mcnuggets) - Barbeque sauce.

Fish products - Tartare sauce.

Any questions?

These rules are good. Also Chips - Mayonnaise. And gravy can bypass these rules whenever deemed necessary.

It was Dominos that used to be up Redcloak in Stoney wasn't it? I had a few different ones from there, every single one wank. Horrible tomato base and tasteless toppings.

Nah that was Heavenly Pizza. Never been too impressed by them either. Pizza the Action that's now there seems ok though. Much better than the awful Lazio place downtown.

Nah that was Heavenly Pizza. Never been too impressed by them either. Pizza the Action that's now there seems ok though. Much better than the awful Lazio place downtown.

Ooops, sorry Dominos I mispoke. Haven't tried Pizza the Action. I think the name puts me off.

Lazio's pizza is fine after a night on the piss, but as with any form of kebab I can't eat them sober.

I think the Dominos up by Asda in BOD, is pretty fine actually.....

Tomato sauce = on nothing (don't like it much)

Brown sauce = on Bacon, Egg, Sausage, etc butties, and on Pork/Scotch Pies!

Salt & Vinegar = on Fish & Chips (with Tartare sometimes)

Colemans Mustard = on sliced Ham or Beef or Corned Beef (it just HAS to be!!)

:up:

Forgetting about a cup of coffee.

People in the office that insist on taking a clean cup from the cupboard every time they make a cup of tea/coffee instead of rinsing out the one they've already used.

People in the office that leave teabags, spoons and empty sugar packets in a little tray on the kitchen counter because they're too lazy to take 3 steps to the bin.

People in the office that rinse out the empty milk bottle then leave it on top of the recycle bin because they can't be hooped squashing it and putting it through the hole.

People in the office.

People at work are just horrible, no matter where you work.

Someone brought in a box of Celebrations, because of a colleague in the office retiring. The guy I sit next to (the one I usually moan about for being an abhorrent, dispicable human being) grabbed the box, took them to his desk and fished out every single Malteaser and Galaxy Caramel and Truffle (i.e. the best ones) and put them in his drawer.

Just awful. He does it with Roses too. He takes every single Caramel Keg and Fudge. He thinks its justified because "they are the only ones I like, so I'll eat those, and everyone can have the rest that I don't like". Not a hint of guilt or irony about it. He actually think that what he does is fair because of that.

I'm going to bring in a box of Roses, extract the Caramel from every Caramel Keg, and fill them back up with my own piss. Dig in, fucko.

• Upvote 2

Forgetting about a cup of coffee.

People in the office that insist on taking a clean cup from the cupboard every time they make a cup of tea/coffee instead of rinsing out the one they've already used.

People in the office that leave teabags, spoons and empty sugar packets in a little tray on the kitchen counter because they're too lazy to take 3 steps to the bin.

People in the office that rinse out the empty milk bottle then leave it on top of the recycle bin because they can't be hooped squashing it and putting it through the hole.

People in the office.

More relevant to mine - people who ALWAYS accept a cup of tea when someone's making a round, but never actually make a round themselves!

Someone brought in a box of Celebrations, because of a colleague in the office retiring. The guy I sit next to (the one I usually moan about for being an abhorrent, dispicable human being) grabbed the box, took them to his desk and fished out every single Malteaser and Galaxy Caramel and Truffle (i.e. the best ones) and put them in his drawer.

Take in a box of celebrations and remove every single malteser. Watch him rake through the box for them and once he's finished make a show of standing up and handing everyone except him a single malteser.

Or just punch him in the face. The fucker.