aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Using a program like GuitarPro to create guitar and drum tracks and add synths and string sections etc. and then having a go at exporting it all as midi to put into GarageBand, give better sound samples and play it back but realising that GarageBand has bugger all decent sounds and also it doesn't let me change the tempo midway through the song. Useless.

For anyone that's ever worked in a bar, I literally just over heard this exact conversation..,

"what kind of vodkas have you got?"

"smirnoff, wisinowka cherry vodka and Chopin vodka"

"aye, I'll have one of them."

WHICH ONE DIP-SHIT???? WHATS NEXT, "Can I have 2 beers?" THERES A FUCKING LOT IF THEM CUNT FEATURES, WHAT BEER?!?!

Stupid people should stay at home and die in tragic tin opener accidents. Dicks.

Ryan called the whole company dicks again, instead of just his boss...

Not really, just a mundane email about dinner plans to the entire Aberdeen workforce of Iron Mountain (about 50 or so, including my ex-bosses), about 20 other people who used to work there, and a bunch of random Chinese people. I still feel a bit of a tool though.

For anyone that's ever worked in a bar, I literally just over heard this exact conversation..,

"what kind of vodkas have you got?"

"smirnoff, wisinowka cherry vodka and Chopin vodka"

"aye, I'll have one of them."

WHICH ONE DIP-SHIT???? WHATS NEXT, "Can I have 2 beers?" THERES A FUCKING LOT IF THEM CUNT FEATURES, WHAT BEER?!?!

Stupid people should stay at home and die in tragic tin opener accidents. Dicks.

YESSSS, THIS.

Another bar-related pet hate:

Punter: 2 pints of Tennents please

Me: Thats 5.80 please

Punter: 5.80? You're nae feart, are yi?

BAH. Of what exactly? Just give me the fucking money you tosser.

I assume it will be in reply to being told a total which the customer thinks mounts up awfully quickly to said amount:

"100 please."

"Wow, just like that eh?!"

Or along those lines.

I get that one a lot as well.

I hated when they would follow it up with something along the lines of "Oh just like that. You say it so easily.".

Yeah because it's the fucking price. Now pay up and jog on.

YESSSS, THIS.

Another bar-related pet hate:

Punter: 2 pints of Tennents please

Me: Thats 5.80 please

Punter: 5.80? You're nae feart, are yi?

BAH. Of what exactly? Just give me the fucking money you tosser.

Cunts at a bar n wave money at you shouting I'm next and when you get round to them they dinnae ken what they want :swearing:

"you'll be wanting my house keys next"

stuff like that.

No matter how short your shift was, got it every single one without fail. Some people said it in a miserable "i suppose you want me to pay now then" and other said it with a cheeky wink as if they are the first person to make the fucking joke. I didn't perform well in customer services, just not a "people person".

I haven't worked in a supermarket in about a year and a half but chip in pin has been standard for at least 2 and a half years now. I hated people who would be like,

"Do I put my pin in now?"

"Do I do it now?"

"Now?"

"Now?"

"So I do it now?"

READ THE FUCKING SCREEN.

Or if you prompt them while they are staring gormlessly at it. They go "I've already done it". Not when it wanted you too dumbass. Surely you can work an ATM? It's the same fucking idea.

New pate hate; When i order a drink and i get told it's not manly enough by a friend. What the fuck? Go eat shit, i'll drink what i like.

It's the same with Curry. You can only eat Curry if it makes you well hard. If you're wanting to enjoy the taste of a mild Curry, then you might as well be a gay, with a boyfriend and a handbag, or something. Only bitter as fuck, hotter than the sun, teeth melting Curries are worthy. So hot that you grow another ball and have to drink a bath full of water just from smelling it.

It's the same with Curry. You can only eat Curry if it makes you well hard. If you're wanting to enjoy the taste of a mild Curry, then you might as well be a gay, with a boyfriend and a handbag, or something. Only bitter as fuck, hotter than the sun, teeth melting Curries are worthy. So hot that you grow another ball and have to drink a bath full of water just from smelling it.

Yeah, never really got the curry thing. I very rarely eat the stuff and when I do the medium ones do the job just fine, ta. What's the fucking point of eating something that's so spine-snappingly hot you can't even taste the flavours of the food?

Newsflash: eating pointlessly-hot curries doesn't make you a hard nut, it makes you a twat for trying to make food a tough-guy thing and you deserve your long lifetime of masturbating alone.