aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Lemon Curd is awful, and shouldn't be in doughnuts.

More acceptable doughnut fillings than Lemon Curd include: jam, chocolate, cream, custard, NOTHING, fudge, NOT LEMON CURD, caramel, I'd even take one of those apple and cinnamon doughnuts over that gooey pile of zesty sludge in my sugar-bread. Get out of my pudding!

This is just an outrage. Whose idea was it to put it in there? "Yeah, we'll make these ones lemon flavour guys, and not put a description on the shelf. They'll expect jam, but they'll get LEMON CURD!!!!"

Just awful. I would rather eat nothing, until my stomach ate itself.

I don't hate lemon curd but in a doughnut seems inappropriate.

Reminds me of the time offshore at the 9am teabreak when the tray of tab-nabs turned up and it was what appeared to be cornish pasties. YUM!

Except they had been filled with chicken curry in an apparent waste-not-want-not type kitchen cost-saving exercise.

IT'S 9AM, WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO EAT CURRY AT 9AM!!!!

Except the Geordie contingent, who would eat curry as a midnight snack.

I don't hate lemon curd but in a doughnut seems inappropriate.

Reminds me of the time offshore at the 9am teabreak when the tray of tab-nabs turned up and it was what appeared to be cornish pasties. YUM!

Except they had been filled with chicken curry in an apparent waste-not-want-not type kitchen cost-saving exercise.

IT'S 9AM, WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO EAT CURRY AT 9AM!!!!

Except the Geordie contingent, who would eat curry as a midnight snack.

Morning curry is one of life's great pleasures.

And I'm not even Geordie

I'd have to agree. Curry at any time of the day is ace.

Lemon curd can fuck right off though.

What are the chances!! I had curry this very morning. It was a mild one, a korma or something, so not that contraversial.

Anyway, Lemon Curd: totally agree. That shit is disgusting. I quite like lemons and would probably eat a lemon based spread if it weren't called Lemon "Curd." Its almost the same word as turd and it makes me feel uncomfortable when people put it on their toast.

Or when it's dark, foggy or snowing.

It's like they're totally oblivious to the weather conditions or every other car on the road. I think they are under the illusion that the lights are only there for them to see ahead of them rather than for other drivers to see them.

My next motor related pet hate is cunts with their fog lights on when it's not foggy. Have a blast of mine then you tit. If you blind me I'll blind you.

A cyclist pet hate of mine is folk who park in cycle lanes, and proceed to open the door and get out, out on to the road whilst I'm detouring around their illegally parked car (he had his hazards on, making it okay!), without looking, so I nearly go through them and over my handlebars, like dozy haggard cunt did on King Street today, to which I yelled "Fucking twat!" as I rode past. That'll teach him. The younger man he was with, possibly his son, yelled something back at me. I didn't like that. I was tempted to turn around and go back, and get in his face a bit, but I was eager to get home knowing that the missis was bringing home fried chicken. Priorities. I've got them.

A cyclist pet hate of mine is folk who park in cycle lanes, and proceed to open the door and get out, out on to the road whilst I'm detouring around their illegally parked car (he had his hazards on, making it okay!), without looking, so I nearly go through them and over my handlebars, like dozy haggard cunt did on King Street today, to which I yelled "Fucking twat!" as I rode past. That'll teach him. The younger man he was with, possibly his son, yelled something back at me. I didn't like that. I was tempted to turn around and go back, and get in his face a bit, but I was eager to get home knowing that the missis was bringing home fried chicken. Priorities. I've got them.

To be fair mate, if you verbally abuse my Dad, I'm going to call you a shit-eating wankerhound

Guest idol_wild
And the REALLY sad thing is, I went and checked. :down:

Strangely, as I wrote it I thought: Bigsby is clever enough to know I'm just messing, but it'd be funny if he went and checked the Ace-ic thread. No way he will, though.

LOL I was wrong.