aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

sexual frustration... bad haircuts that take ages to grow back and make you feel like a sack of spuds cos no matter what you put on to wear,you feel like a doofus with lost confidence. (sounds so silly) and rude people, especially when they're your pals.

please find enclosed in your inbox a photo of my gentialia for your pleasure :popcorn:

I was enjoying my Monday evening post-Premier League radio commentary delve into BBC 6Music until a live set by The fucking Bluetones comes on.

I fucking hate The Bluetones.

I fucking loved The Bluetones (when I was 11/12), one of the first albums I ever bought.

I've just listened to "Slight Return" on youtube now, still great :up:

The papal visit to Edinburgh. Leaving aside the myriad reasons to be suspicious of the Pope, there will doubtless be swathes of idiots from the West marching/protesting/cheering/fighting. The buses have been cancelled, as have postgrad classes. Fuck you The Pope, fuck you. My postgrad is more important than you.

The shit state of my sparring when there's a competition on Sunday. I'm going to get my head kicked in.

Come autumn and darker nights everyone seems to forget how to fucking drive in the dark. Dip your fucking lights you cocks! Also it's not acceptable to have one fucked headlight and another headlight that's brighter than the sun.

Don't even get me started on the cunt in a 4x4 that blinded me tonight by flashing his lights at me because he obviously didn't think my dipped headlights were dim enough for him yet he was fannying around with his fog lights on. Fucking arsehole.

Guest idol_wild
Issues with scrobbling my ipod, this should be so simple! Damn you itunes/Apple, damn you!

My iPod no longer scrobbles retrospectively, unless it has been connected to the computer. Technology is shit. It seduces you with great ideas, then totally shits on you once you invest time and money into it.