aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

The girl in my office who is currently crunching on a bag of McCoys. She inserts a single crisp into her mouth and does an initial big slow crunch on it and then continues with a series of little crunches. I suspect she may actually be attempting to eat quietly which somehow makes it worse.

I am sometimes concerned at the things that flash through my head, particularly when I consider that science teacher in England who attacked a pupil with a dumbbell.or Raoul Moator Derek Bird.

Keep it together Shaki.

Guest Gladstone
The girl in my office who is currently crunching on a bag of McCoys. She inserts a single crisp into her mouth and does an initial big slow crunch on it and then continues with a series of little crunches. I suspect she may actually be attempting to eat quietly which somehow makes it worse.

I am sometimes concerned at the things that flash through my head, particularly when I consider that science teacher in England who attacked a pupil with a dumbbell.or Raoul Moator Derek Bird.

Keep it together Shaki.

Attack her with a stapler.

Folk who flick through the 2nd hand CD's in One Up and leave them all forward. It's nae hard to flick and shove them back into place. Takes such a miniscule amount of time I wouldn't know the term to use. Was in at lunchtime and pretty much every bit of the rack was forward. bet it was that weird short cunt who always carries his skateboard and flicks the CD's really aggressively.

Folk who flick through the 2nd hand CD's in One Up and leave them all forward. It's nae hard to flick and shove them back into place. Takes such a miniscule amount of time I wouldn't know the term to use. Was in at lunchtime and pretty much every bit of the rack was forward. bet it was that weird short cunt who always carries his skateboard and flicks the CD's really aggressively.
That's Martin. His Dad is Darth Vader. He once invited me to go for a ride in the Millenium Falcon with him and his sister, who is the bassist in Behemoth. He likes me cos I'm true moon black metal, and I know.

True story. Every part of it.

I think I know exactly who you are talking about. Does he have a brother as well who looks like him?
His brother is Gary. While slightly less talk-about-Star-Wars-and-cornhill-staff-murdering-me he's still pretty nuts. He once cut an abscess out of his own chin just before a Bonesaw gig so that they'd have some actual gore.

Guest idol_wild
His brother is Gary. While slightly less talk-about-Star-Wars-and-cornhill-staff-murdering-me he's still pretty nuts. He once cut an abscess out of his own chin just before a Bonesaw gig so that they'd have some actual gore.

When I worked in One Up, Gary once projected some of his acidic saliva into my cup of tea when he came to the counter to ask about black metal orders that he placed. I didn't even empty the cup and wash it after that. I just threw it away. No cup can survive his saliva.

Headaches!! Especially when I'm working. And especially at corporate shows where, if seen by the wealthy/organiser, you have to always smile and be polite FUCK OFF MY HEADS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!

Also, naff Motown bands. Urgh. And naff "professional musicians" who don't know how to plug in their own pedal boards. And venues that don't have a cold button on their "air con," they just make the headache worse!!

That's Martin. His Dad is Darth Vader. He once invited me to go for a ride in the Millenium Falcon with him and his sister, who is the bassist in Behemoth. He likes me cos I'm true moon black metal, and I know.

True story. Every part of it.

Is he pretty short with long hair and a beard? With a look on his face that's reminiscent of Charls Manson in that well known mug shot pic? Makes me almost want to leave and come back to look through CD's later. Haven't yet though, I stick it out in a brave fashion.

Headaches!! Especially when I'm working. And especially at corporate shows where, if seen by the wealthy/organiser, you have to always smile and be polite FUCK OFF MY HEADS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!

Also, naff Motown bands. Urgh. And naff "professional musicians" who don't know how to plug in their own pedal boards. And venues that don't have a cold button on their "air con," they just make the headache worse!!

I wonder which event you are talking about...Don't replace my copy of Energy with your P&J drivvel about that event.

Pet Hate - Events for people who are in the "in crowd" its just like school all over again.

Also, TREND magazine. Its the biggest load of tosh, its just the same 5 girls all fawning over their mates shop/show/dress sense.