aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Why is it that people ignore you???? What I mean by is that when in a large office etc, people will be walking towards you. They are looking you in the eye as though trying to place your face from somewhere. I end up thinking "oh have I spoke to him in a meeting or something?" so say "hi". They proceed to look at me and walk past saying fook all. Are they thinking" Gee, I thought that was the Spanish guy from accounts, but he spoke English so it's not him....better ignore him then" or are they thinking "ha! I've tricked another no hoper into a meaningless passing comment"

If you don't want to talk to me, don't fooking look at me in the eye for the last 6 yards...prick!

Buses again, the people on them and their animal behaviour. Today, it is minky mothers and not for the first time. Bawling in their nasal methadone voices so that the entire bus has to listen to their poxy, no-mark conversation. I'm sorry, but I really don't care what time your little fucking Tiegan goes to bed and neither does anyone else...

:swearing:

HMRC.

And so it goes, I received a letter this morning dated the 2nd June claiming "your payment is overdue," so i made a quick phone call to confirm they had received the payment, they had indeed, on the 26th May, a whole 2 weeks previous o_O, so commence a couple of minutes of :swearing: at the poor lass who answered the phone, then i asked if i could speak to (the name on the letter) Mr Roland Harding, and she said "i cannot pass your call on while your using that foul language, but thank you for your call, goodbye"

:swearing:ALL I WANT TO DO IS SWEAR AT SOMEONE MORE MEANINGFUL!!!:swearing:

Poor girl. I do feel sorry for swearing at her. And now all i want to do is find Mr Roland Harding and hit him with something heavy. Heavy like a jumbo jet.

My question to them next time is, do collections work in a different solar system communicating in a very hard to translate series of beeps, winks and flashes as opposed to accounts being on earth, somewhere in the UK speaking English? As thats the only explanation i can come up with for HMRC accounts and collections departments being INCOMPETENT IDIOTS!!!

/rant

HMRC.

And so it goes, I received a letter this morning dated the 2nd June claiming "your payment is overdue," so i made a quick phone call to confirm they had received the payment, they had indeed, on the 26th May, a whole 2 weeks previous o_O, so commence a couple of minutes of :swearing: at the poor lass who answered the phone, then i asked if i could speak to (the name on the letter) Mr Roland Harding, and she said "i cannot pass your call on while your using that foul language, but thank you for your call, goodbye"

Poor girl. I do feel sorry for swearing at her. And now all i want to do is find Mr Roland Harding and hit him with something heavy. Heavy like a jumbo jet.

My question to them next time is, do collections work in a different solar system communicating in a very hard to translate series of beeps, winks and flashes as opposed to accounts being on earth, somewhere in the UK speaking English? As thats the only explanation i can come up with for HMRC accounts and collections departments being INCOMPETENT IDIOTS!!!

/rant

Nugget.

No matter how incompetent the company you are dealing with are, swearing down the phone at whoever is picking up will strip you of the high ground instantly and give you less chance of getting anywhere (better perhaps to ask why they are so rubbish while holding onto your composure, no?).....

• Upvote 2

HMRC.

/rant

Fucking hell. So they made a slight administrative error which was immediately cleared up with one phone call, and you feel the need for this level of abuse at whoever comes into range? You should be phoning her back to apologise. I hate to think what would happen if you had any real problems to cope with. Get a grip.

Spotify informing via one of their ads that Christina Aquilera has a new album out and how amazing it is... erm no it will be shit like all the others.

my teeth - on the verge of some severe toothache and still a week till my dental appointment.

the BBC running 2 minute ads telling me the world cup is about to start and that they're covering it, fucking hell how patronizing is that? I pay a license fee and expect you to be covering it you cunts, dont fucking spend 2 minutes with one of those annoying montages informing me of something i already know. ITV are doing the same but not nearly as annoying as the BBC ones.

People that watch tv, with the volume stupidly loud, yet STILL put subtitles on.

What's the point?! It's even worse when they do it in a staff room... and 100 times worse when it's hollyoaks that's on.

Er.... is it possible they might be partially deaf? Or maybe just trying to hear it over the noise of the staff room.

Fucking hell. So they made a slight administrative error which was immediately cleared up with one phone call, and you feel the need for this level of abuse at whoever comes into range? You should be phoning her back to apologise. I hate to think what would happen if you had any real problems to cope with. Get a grip.

They've made the same "slight administrative error" 3 months in a row when all payments have been made in good time (at least 2 weeks before the due date), this one took the biscuit as i am currently low on funds, let alone the final 200 the letter claimed i hadn't paid, which i had. Its not the nicest piece of post to wake up to, sets the mood for the day, which is now a bad one, thanks to a slight administrative error.

I do feel bad for the lass that answered. Though its almost a certainty i wouldn't get the same person again.

Where did the sunshine go? That almost cheered me up, i was going to mow the lawn.