aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I liked it better when this bit of the forum used to be called The Wasteland and it was all frothy stuff like 'what's your top five soups' or 'who would you invite to a dinner party'. Now you pop on here for a wee browse around when you're having a cup of tea and it's all soiled tampons and unplanned pregnancy.

You come on for a little bit of light relief and you're left reading about some fucking harrowing nightmare. It's like going to rent Toy Story from Blockbusters and getting in to find they've given you Angela's Ashes by mistake.

You brought a nostalgic tear to my eye there my friend, have some rep :up:

Being constantly asked to confirm the same information over and over by people you already told the day before. Most recently this has been from my parents, asking when I'm moving out.

This has lead me to believe one of the following:

a) dementia has hit them hard and fast;

b) they have developed a deep seated secret hatred of having their 26yr old son living at home;

c) they really want to set up a sex swing in my room once I'm gone.

I was away to say, you're 26. of course they'll be dropping hints. I'd be dropping less subtle hints than that.

Saying that I still live at home as it stands. Surprised I haven't been booted out on my arse yet.

I was away to say, you're 26. of course they'll be dropping hints. I'd be dropping less subtle hints than that.

Saying that I still live at home as it stands. Surprised I haven't been booted out on my arse yet.

To be fair, it's not them dropping hints, more asking the exact date (3 weeks) that I move into my new flat with the human rant-machine known as Slutbags McGee

To be fair, it's not them dropping hints, more asking the exact date (3 weeks) that I move into my new flat with the human rant-machine known as Slutbags McGee

Have you warned them you could be back once she has identified your less savoury habits and punts you out after railing on them on here for a while?

Have you warned them you could be back once she has identified your less savoury habits and punts you out after railing on them on here for a while?

It's all good - got a two bedroom so I can have a "games room" to hide from her in. Plus there's the lingering threat of her leaving cleaning lists for me when I'm on late shifts and she goes to uni early.

Amazon. Cheeky fuckers. Last month when I ordered some CD's I got the chance to take a free 1 month trial of "Amazon Prime" which guarantees you next day delivery on anything you order. So I took it, thinking it would be worth it to get my CDs the next day. Then a month later with no warning they took 49 out of my bank account as my year's subscription to Amazon Prime. Never got an option of whether to carry it on or not, they just took the money. Thankfully I managed to get it refunded, but still, be very careful if you take that option.

Parents, who are happy to take out a potty and what I can only describe as 'disposable baby shit bags', and allow their toddlers to strip half naked, and drop a shit into the potty, right in the middle of the aisle of a train, all whilst a passenger is trying to pass down the aisle. 'Oh, just hang on. My daughter is doing a poo'.

This happened twice, and each time, they carried the bag of baby shit right past me down the aisle, within inches of my face. I think they must have thrown it out of the window, because I can't imagine the bag flushing. The time in which they returned meant they certainly did not wash their hands.

I mean, what the fuck? That is just absolutely vile. If you must insist on your kids shitting in tie-top shit bags, then at least take the whole potty unit into the toilet, and not, you know, about 1 metre from where I'm sitting. Grotesque.

Parents, who are happy to take out a potty and what I can only describe as 'disposable baby shit bags', and allow their toddlers to strip half naked, and drop a shit into the potty, right in the middle of the aisle of a train, all whilst a passenger is trying to pass down the aisle. 'Oh, just hang on. My daughter is doing a poo'.

This happened twice, and each time, they carried the bag of baby shit right past me down the aisle, within inches of my face. I think they must have thrown it out of the window, because I can't imagine the bag flushing. The time in which they returned meant they certainly did not wash their hands.

I mean, what the fuck? That is just absolutely vile. If you must insist on your kids shitting in tie-top shit bags, then at least take the whole potty unit into the toilet, and not, you know, about 1 metre from where I'm sitting. Grotesque.

That is bogging, I'd have told them to fuck off to the toilet and asked one of the train staff members to tell them to do it too - isn't it a part of health and hygiene? They can't have an adult shitting into a potty in the middle of an aisle, half naked. Minky bastards.

They can't have an adult shitting into a potty in the middle of an aisle, half naked. Minky bastards.

Speaking from experience, the courts will say the same thing.

Speaking from experience, the courts will say the same thing.

:laughing:

That is gross though, just because it's a kid doesn't excuse it from being vile... if an adult can't do it then a kid shouldn't be allowed to either.

Oh, one pet hate: nipped to the toilet in union sq today and a mother had taken her son for a pee, and she let him leave the toilet seat up!! TEACHING HIM BAD HABITS!!

Another time a woman let her little girl go to the toilet on her own, whilst she was in her own cubicle. The mother didn't realise the little girl had left the door open and was watching her own facial expressions while she shit, in the mirror. It's not nice washing your hands with a little girl's face squirming in the reflection next to you.

Another time a woman let her little girl go to the toilet on her own, whilst she was in her own cubicle. The mother didn't realise the little girl had left the door open and was watching her own facial expressions while she shit, in the mirror. It's not nice washing your hands with a little girl's face squirming in the reflection next to you.

hahahahaha!!

should of made funny faces so she laughed:up:

• Upvote 1

I must also add that one of the toddlers was lifted onto the table to be, er, wiped. So, remember that when you open your pre-packed sandwich on a train table. It'd be much more sanitary if you ate it out of your shoes.

Despicable grotty cunts. It was strange. They weren't even minks. Seemed very well spoken, and their kids were mostly very placid and well behaved. Then they dropped their kecks and took a shit infront of everyone. It changed everything.

You're right though, Original Spies.

How is it acceptable for a toddler to drop a deuce in the middle of a packed train, yet when I masturbate on the bus to work I'm a "pervert"?