aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Ummm that isn't an official Post Office, otherwise I'd have been upsetting the customers there by closing it for 90 minutes. It's a Royal Mail service centre but I have no idea what that actually is.

Nearest actual Post Office is either Holburn Juction or John Menzies in the St Nicholas centre

Well I guess that's me told! :laughing:;)

New pet hate then. My fucking phone. *BEEP BEEP BEEP* "LOW BATTERY". *BEEP BEEP BEEP* "LOW BATTERY". *BEEP BEEP BEEP* "LOW BATTERY".

Yeah well, maybe if you didn't beep, light up and vibrate every 30 seconds to tell me that, then the battery would last a little bit fucking longer.

Women. I swear to fucking god the situation i'm in right now i could not be any more mature at dealing with it, any more rational or logically thinking about how to resolve it, thinking months ahead if not years to think of the bigger picture and sort things out. Absolute bint of an ex girlfriend can barely think three days in the future to resolve it! Wise the fuck up and get it sorted.

I'm sure you can guess what's up.

Have you knocked her up?

That's my guess, condoms are wonderful things.

One of my flatmates "friends" leaving a blood-covered cardboard part of her tampon in the bathroom... bawking.

Up to now I've had the same experience as you living with a bunch of annoying minks when I was an undergrad student, but that just takes the disgusting biscuit :down: No need. That said, the only reason for that is that the flat I was in with the minks has ensuite bathrooms so thankfully I never had to share. The kitchen was a fucking state though.

Women. I swear to fucking god the situation i'm in right now i could not be any more mature at dealing with it, any more rational or logically thinking about how to resolve it, thinking months ahead if not years to think of the bigger picture and sort things out. Absolute bint of an ex girlfriend can barely think three days in the future to resolve it! Wise the fuck up and get it sorted.

I'm sure you can guess what's up.

Assuming she's up the stick, demand a DNA test.

On principle.

:up:

One of my flatmates "friends" leaving a blood-covered cardboard part of her tampon in the bathroom... bawking.

One of my friends lived with this girl who would always leave her mooncup lying around everywhere, it was horrible, I'd go over for dinner and it'd be sitting in the most ridiculous of places. On top of the TV seemed to be somewhere it would frequent. It was always a nasty shock when it'd turn up somewhere unexpected and my friend would get quite embarassed if it showed up when we were over. The girl and her boyfriend shared a room in the flat and used to use a lot of my friend's stuff without asking and would occasionally accidentally damage his things but would never replace them. They used to damage his saucepans quite a lot. Unknown to them, my friend's girlfriend also used a mooncup and kept a small saucepan in which to sterilise it, she'd only ever use it for that. One time this couple went to borrow one of my friend's pots to make an omelette, it was brand new and one of the ones he'd bought to replace one that they'd damaged, so he refused to let them use it and instead suggested they use the mooncup pot. I've never seen him look so satisfied.

Incidentally, I now live in that flat, in the bedroom once occupied by that couple, it was such a massive job to clean it up to a liveable standard and it was full of horrible surprises (there was a very past-it bulb of garlic under the mattress for example, ?(), but I'm really happy with it now. The only thing is that while cleaning, I never did come across the mooncup, I really hope its owner took it with her when she moved out, but I'm not totally certain judging by other things she did leave behind that she will have. So I constantly live in fear of this thing just jumping out at me one day when I least expect it. It's really quite terrifying. :down:

Sweet jesus christ that thing looks uncomfortable. I couldn't bring myself to read up on it but it looks like it would end up clarted in ming upon use.

I know, I can't imagine what wearing one would be like. I reckon the girl in the picture is only smiling like that because the morphine's kicked in.

Edit: and it does. That would be how I figured out not to touch it.:down:

er. No they're not. I'm sure all guys on here will vouch for that one.

Regardless i wore one every time and we're still in a wee mess. Anyway the actual pet hate is her seemingly not being in any rush to talk about it or deal with it any time soon.

Ehh, you weren't just using a condom were you?