aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I did. It burnt. Bad times.

The toaster is totally fucked, the kettle still works but it literally fell to bits and now I have to try and put it back together every time I want to boil it. Too much hassle really. Plus there's no milk.

Stop being such a pussy. Boil your water in a pot. Make your own milk.

What Lego kettle nonsense is this?

Well a panel fell off the lid. And then under that there was the whole spring mechanism that opens the lid and holds it in place etc. It all just fell to bits and the springs fell into the boiling water. So I can boil it but I can't close the lid so it doesn't switch off.

This is the worst rant ever.

Cuntrags on King Street.

Spiking one of my tires. And this is the second time this has happened, the first time it was two tires.

Also having my wingmirror smashed off too.

I really find it hard to understand people that do that kind of thing. I can sort of understand two guys meeting with a drink in them and getting annoyed to the extent that they want to fight each other, but random acts of vandalism on random peoples property defies belief. ?(

I really find it hard to understand people that do that kind of thing. I can sort of understand two guys meeting with a drink in them and getting annoyed to the extent that they want to fight each other, but random acts of vandalism on random peoples property defies belief. ?(

And to think I pay the council 80 for the privilege of it. But not any more, managed to find secure parking on King Street.

It's grim...especially when they turn their attention to toasters, and also remove the retaining screws on kettle lids :down:

Cuntrags on King Street.

Spiking one of my tires. And this is the second time this has happened, the first time it was two tires.

Also having my wingmirror smashed off too.

i'm still waiting for this to happen to my car. it seems parking anywhere central carries such a risk. literally every day i walk up to it praying both wing mirrors are still there...

it always makes me chuckle when the shop assistant offers you the option of purchasing insurance on cheap electrical items that often cost over the three years more than the actual item... i dont buy cheap kitchen appliances anymore they really are beyond pish. my 20 quid breville toaster is the dogs bollocks.

Bloody BA. What a bunch of moaning faced buggers. The crews are (I am led to believe) already one of, if not the best paid cabin crews in the business. Now due to them going on strike, (everybody and their dog is flapping) it's near impossible to get through to them on the phone to change a flight time. Can't do it online. Aberdeen airport general helpline can't/won't put me through to the BA desk at Dyce. WANK!!!!!

A flatmates attention seeking ways, christ you can't go for a piss or brush your teeth without her creeping out of her room and going "hiya, how are you?". The last fucking thing I want to do when I'm just up is put on a happy face and make small talk...

She just needs SO much attention; if she falls out with her boyfriend she takes him into the kitchen if she knows people are there and screams at him in front of us. We tried ignoring her, just carrying on our conversation and she screams even louder "Look EVEN MY FLATMATES arent' interested in your little lies" Eh no love, we're not interested in you.

She invites herself into converstations too now, or eavesdrops and butts in with her tuppence worth. AAARRRGGGH

I've started ignoring her now, and each time I've seen her I get a barrage of "hiya" "how are you" and "have a nice day" JUST FUCK OFF.

I just need to rant it out. And no it's not the grotty fuck one, I've almost screamed at the grotty fuck one because she keeps leaving her toothpaste next to my toothbrush and it's making me gag. I put all my stuff on a facecloth as a hint, and she's still not getting it. Even after I told her not to put anything on it.

I hate halls.

A flatmates attention seeking ways, christ you can't go for a piss or brush your teeth without her creeping out of her room and going "hiya, how are you?". The last fucking thing I want to do when I'm just up is put on a happy face and make small talk...

She just needs SO much attention; if she falls out with her boyfriend she takes him into the kitchen if she knows people are there and screams at him in front of us. We tried ignoring her, just carrying on our conversation and she screams even louder "Look EVEN MY FLATMATES arent' interested in your little lies" Eh no love, we're not interested in you.

She invites herself into converstations too now, or eavesdrops and butts in with her tuppence worth. AAARRRGGGH

I've started ignoring her now, and each time I've seen her I get a barrage of "hiya" "how are you" and "have a nice day" JUST FUCK OFF.

I just need to rant it out. And no it's not the grotty fuck one, I've almost screamed at the grotty fuck one because she keeps leaving her toothpaste next to my toothbrush and it's making me gag. I put all my stuff on a facecloth as a hint, and she's still not getting it. Even after I told her not to put anything on it.

I hate halls.

Punch her.

She just does my tits in, she knocks on my door any time she fancies and gets huffy when I tell her I'm busy or to go away, or I'll be having a conversation about a chum in the kitchen and she waltzes in and just stands there. I am going to end up punching her if she doesn't fuck off, July can't come soon enough...

Plus we can all hear her eating, she chews as if she's been starved for weeks