aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

That Dial-a-flight advert. You know, the one where this couple are having a tough time booking their own flights, so they phone up this company and this beautiful friendly operator helps them out.

What pisses me off is when the operator recommends that they book a particular hotel because shes "stayed there herself". So, what, out of all the places in the world, and all of the hotels, in the entire world, you've stayed in the exact one that this couple are considering visiting? Well I call bullshit, missus. You aren't advertising Dial-a-flight as some sort of considerate, friendly corporation; you're plastering the fact that they're a bunch of bullshitting lying bastards all over the television. Fuck off, Dial-a-flight.

That Dial-a-flight advert. You know, the one where this couple are having a tough time booking their own flights, so they phone up this company and this beautiful friendly operator helps them out.

What pisses me off is when the operator recommends that they book a particular hotel because shes "stayed there herself". So, what, out of all the places in the world, and all of the hotels, in the entire world, you've stayed in the exact one that this couple are considering visiting? Well I call bullshit, missus. You aren't advertising Dial-a-flight as some sort of considerate, friendly corporation; you're plastering the fact that they're a bunch of bullshitting lying bastards all over the television. Fuck off, Dial-a-flight.

You may be taking adverts a tad seriously young sir. I recommend you avoid the Halifax ones, you may get annoyed that a black dude with bottle bottom specs doesn't actually surf (or was it water ski? ) while his Asian workmate dances about on a boat with loads of other folk.

o_O

Ok, now I feel like I'm missing an obvious reference to something. I hate that.

It was referring to an earlier part of the thread -

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/746615-post2054.html

you did reply to it but we wouldn't expect you to remember. I SAID, YOU WOULDN'T REMEMBER...

Now don't get yourself excited, remember that nice man is coming in to do the bingo with us this afternoon.

It was referring to an earlier part of the thread -

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/746615-post2054.html

you did reply to it but we wouldn't expect you to remember. I SAID, YOU WOULDN'T REMEMBER...

Now don't get yourself excited, remember that nice man is coming in to do the bingo with us this afternoon.

It wasn't actually...my memory isn't that good...although better than Chris' despite being some years older...his other recent admissions to walking around his work and forgetting what he was actually going to do and ending up in the bog also seem cause for concern over premature dementia....maybe obvious senile behaviour on his part will help distinguish him from his brother for those who struggle telling them apart....