aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

We don't accept vague statements round these parts. Spill the full story please!

No big deal really, just pissed me off. One of my "Work Mates" called off today and has landed me with a wad of work which needs to be done today for a project starting Monday, and it's turns out he's pulled a sicky cause he got himself pissed last night and is dying today, even though he knew how much work was involved. He's officially a Bullshitter, and he know I'm pissed at him, cause he's reading this, eh mate!

No big deal really, just pissed me off. One of my "Work Mates" called off today and has landed me with a wad of work which needs to be done today for a project starting Monday, and it's turns out he's pulled a sicky cause he got himself pissed last night and is dying today, even though he knew how much work was involved. He's officially a Bullshitter, and he know I'm pissed at him, cause he's reading this, eh mate!
I was going to give you pos rep points out of pity, but I cant cos I gave you neg yesterday. And I wouldn't do that anyway, cos seeing someone with 5 red bars is funny as fuck.

I was going to give you pos rep points out of pity, but I cant cos I gave you neg yesterday. And I wouldn't do that anyway, cos seeing someone with 5 red bars is funny as fuck.

Thanks mate! You wouldn't believe how many people think your an asshole simply cause you have negative Rep

I'm not racist, the refer to previous posts, i have nothing against any other races or religions at all, in fact i'm anti-racist. If you look back in fact and read it doesn't say anywhere that i hate anyone because of their race.

Tried to stay out of digging myself into a hole when everyone was calling me ignorant and everything because well it wasn't wise of me to say that because there is no way i could change my tone to put across what i meant, but if your going to be going around calling me a racist cunt? well... that's just mean.

Dude, at least have the testicular integrity to stand by what you said. I'd have some respect for you if you just said "that is my opinion, like it or lump it." What you did was backtrack and fumble over yourself to make your views acceptable to others.

Grow a pair, find a spine and stick by what you said, don't fold like a little girl as soon as you are challenged. In summary, man the fuck up.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Not that your tiny amount of rep would make any difference to Teabags display of authority round these here parts:up:

Kindly shut the fuck up you racist cunt.

Go and stop being such a tool? The boy has got an opinion and he's entitled to it without folk jumping on his back every time he posts on a completely unrelated topic. This is like the Telecaster Sam thing all over again. Live and let live.

My new Pet Hate ....

The NCP carpark on Shiprow

I was playing my Bagpipes at a wedding at the Douglas Hotel on Thursday (I was also a guest too!) .... as its nearby, I thought I'd park at the NCP, arrived at 1338hrs, got the ticket, parked car, went to the Douglas......... played Pipes, attended the reception, and at approx 1725hrs went back to carpark to go home.....

Placed ticket in machine, parking charge was 6.90, okay, I say to myself, used a 20 note (as I had only 4.60ish in change) in the machine which promptly spat it back out, tried again, same thing, tried second machine, spat it out also....so asked the little deaf guy attendant for change, after he had tried putting my note in both machines too, it still didn't work, then he said "Everyone has taken all my change, you'll have to go to the cinema or the newsagent for change".....ffs, so, I left to get change from newsagents, bought some cigarettes, got change, went back to NCP, (I was away prob 7 mins)... put ticket back in machine ready to pay using loose change now...only to find machine had now tripped over to 10.20...... BASTARD.....now had arguement with attendant about NOT paying the difference, as it was their machine that was faulty....he said he could do nothing ! I had to pay full amount or ticket would not open exit barrier.... I told him NO F*CKING WAY... I was willing to pay 6.90 but NOT 10.20......:swearing:

In the end he said I had to fill a "Refused to Pay Form" and he would let me out of the exit.... Head Office will have to deal with it !!

Avoid the place like the clap......

Charges are a ripoff as it is...I'm never using that fucking place again.....:down:

rant over (had to get that off my chest)

Fucking Gypo's parked up in Dyce in the park where I walk my dog. They were here some time ago and destroyed the land.

The council do sweet FA and its the tax payer that foots the bill for these sponging bastards.

Really hacks me off and a park full of caravans and vans is a bloody eyesore. I had one of them round my door this morning as well asking if I needed my roof reslated or my driveway tarred, garden done and so on. The answer was no with a "Get ti Fuck off my property"

The drum set is coming in from the garage and I will be keeping the car in it at nights

ps

I look forward to seeing the Evening Express front page with residents in shock headline regarding the Gypo's. Might get an interview myself if I call them about it, resulting in a pic with a stern looking moi and the caravans in the background.

My new Pet Hate ....

The NCP carpark on Shiprow

I was playing my Bagpipes at a wedding at the Douglas Hotel on Thursday (I was also a guest too!) .... as its nearby, I thought I'd park at the NCP, arrived at 1338hrs, got the ticket, parked car, went to the Douglas......... played Pipes, attended the reception, and at approx 1725hrs went back to carpark to go home.....

Placed ticket in machine, parking charge was 6.90, okay, I say to myself, used a 20 note (as I had only 4.60ish in change) in the machine which promptly spat it back out, tried again, same thing, tried second machine, spat it out also....so asked the little deaf guy attendant for change, after he had tried putting my note in both machines too, it still didn't work, then he said "Everyone has taken all my change, you'll have to go to the cinema or the newsagent for change".....ffs, so, I left to get change from newsagents, bought some cigarettes, got change, went back to NCP, (I was away prob 7 mins)... put ticket back in machine ready to pay using loose change now...only to find machine had now tripped over to 10.20...... BASTARD.....now had arguement with attendant about NOT paying the difference, as it was their machine that was faulty....he said he could do nothing ! I had to pay full amount or ticket would not open exit barrier.... I told him NO F*CKING WAY... I was willing to pay 6.90 but NOT 10.20......:swearing:

In the end he said I had to fill a "Refused to Pay Form" and he would let me out of the exit.... Head Office will have to deal with it !!

Avoid the place like the clap......

Charges are a ripoff as it is...I'm never using that fucking place again.....:down:

rant over (had to get that off my chest)

Can you not pay by card at the machines? Thats how I remember paying the last time I was there. It is alot easier than messing around with change. I agree on it being a total rip off though.