aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild

The fact that about 5,673 of my friends are complaining bitterly about hayfever. Yet they crave the summer and sunshine.

You'll all learn eventually...

At least when I piss and moan about both, I am consistent.

The fact that about 5,673 of my friends are complaining bitterly about hayfever. Yet they crave the summer and sunshine.

You'll all learn eventually...

At least when I piss and moan about both, I am consistent.

Hahaha. Great observation. (you must spread... etc)

I'm with anyone who mentioned offices being roasting. My computer is so hot and therefore loud I can barely hear the radio.

Just stop, you bunch of Smokey McSmokersons.

How'd your attempts to quit go again?

Think of it as the tax money the government takes from you when you buy your smokes (or when the smokers getting the money bought theirs).

Guest idol_wild
How'd your attempts to quit go again?

Think of it as the tax money the government takes from you when you buy your smokes (or when the smokers getting the money bought theirs).

I guess so - but financially bribing people to stop smoking? That is obscene.

Luckily, I know I can quit any time I want to...seriously (I'm a very driven man if I want to achieve something), but I currently don't want to. Smoking about 20 cigarettes per week is personally acceptable to me. I'll cut it out completely when I want to. :up:

Pet Hate: STUPID PEOPLE WHO WORK AT BANKS

I called to let my bank know I'd be away on holiday next week, and that if something happened to my euros then I would have my card on me and that I may use it. The ditsy bitch told me "oh that's nice, well if you use it abroad we will block your card after the first use, but just give us a call and we can unblock it for you..."

Duuuh that's why I called, to let you know that I will be abroad so you DON'T block it if I need to use it. It's expensive enough using your phone abroad, let alone calling my bank.

Thing is, I did it last year and they were happy enough to put a note on my account, I must have just gotten a lazy person who couldn't be arsed doing this.

Grr grr

Guest idol_wild
Thing is, it's not really much of a financial bribe. They don't get hard cash, they get 12 a week credited to a chip card that can only be spent on food

And they would normally spend money on food. So it is a financial bribe.

I called to let my bank know I'd be away on holiday next week, and that if something happened to my euros then I would have my card on me and that I may use it. The ditsy bitch told me "oh that's nice, well if you use it abroad we will block your card after the first use, but just give us a call and we can unblock it for you..."

Duuuh that's why I called, to let you know that I will be abroad so you DON'T block it if I need to use it. It's expensive enough using your phone abroad, let alone calling my bank.

Thing is, I did it last year and they were happy enough to put a note on my account, I must have just gotten a lazy person who couldn't be arsed doing this.

Grr grr

Or it might be security, because people never get pickpocketed on holiday. Ever.

Grr grr

What bank is that with? Or does it apply to all banks? I'm goin abroad for the first time ever and was gonna take my card "just in case".

What bank is that with? Or does it apply to all banks? I'm goin abroad for the first time ever and was gonna take my card "just in case".

I always take my card with me and it's never been blocked yet.

Maybe some bank's are just clever enough to spot the fact that I've bought plane tickets, booked hotels and then a couple of months later am using my card abroad.

Is this a Freudian slip actually aimed at all men?

ha ha not really I hard ever iron! only when very obvious

"try and iron?"

and? (try AN iron, for goodness sake)

grammar my girl, grammar ! lol

:laughing:

ha ha I must be used to typing AND more than AN.... I really did it to spark a reaction (ok i lie)

people who don't reply to emails/messages when you've asked them a question. worst when you've been texting/emailing them back and forth and they just stop...

specially when you are inviting people things, really annoys me, when people can't say Yes or No ....I just want to know so I can be prepared!! grrr

The fat people thread, I've posted in it once or twice but it's starting to piss me off.

me too

Guest idol_wild
I'm not sure about that...

I heard that when smokers get hungry they just eat cigarettes.

Om nom nom.

The first time my school friends and I were ever deemed cool enough to be invited to a party, my friend puked up almost an entire cigar the following day. He didn't even chew the fucker properly.

We were never invited to any parties again.

Guest idol_wild
speed bumps which are stupidly large - they wreak havoc on my front bumper. i've scraped it a few times now, did it again today, gah

You deserve it if your car is lowered and kitted out with skirting. ;)