aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild
No its Richard Cockburn.

It's pronounced Coburn.

It wasn't my parents being cruel either. I wasn't born with that surname but had it changed when i was about 5 years old.

Just a rather unfortunate quirk of fate.

I've encountered worse. When I worked at NHS Practitioner services, one of the medical files that we noticed belonged to a lady named Shona Cock.

True story.

Worse still, she married into that name. She must have really loved him.

Or his cock.

My friend is now A. Dick!!

Pet hate is a local monument that the tourist information centre know how to get to, just can't explain it or have it written downm, also finding out you turned your car round at the opening of the road to said monument two hours earlier. Also the tourist information not telling you it was a two mile hike up a hill to the monument

ING Direct. Been trying to cancel my dormant savings account for about two months now, and they STILL keep sending mail to one of my really old addresses for some boring security reason despite me taking the option for paperless statements by e-mail, the total wazzocks.....

:down:

There's an Asian lady called Fat Man who comes into my work from time to time. True story.

My all-time favourite has to be Hymen Warmbath. What a fuckng trooper. He's not been in for quite a while, but I actually got in trouble once for putting his name on a customer complaints form because my boss thought I was taking the piss...

• Upvote 1

There's an Asian lady called Fat Man who comes into my work from time to time. True story.

My all-time favourite has to be Hymen Warmbath. What a fuckng trooper. He's not been in for quite a while, but I actually got in trouble once for putting his name on a customer complaints form because my boss thought I was taking the piss...

Fuck off, surely that's not his name? o_O

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Hymen Warmbath is real! I used to work at a recruitment agency and he sent me his CV a whole bunch of times. Others that made me chuckle were Thankgod Amos, Easter David and Michael Death!

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Hymen Warmbath is real! I used to work at a recruitment agency and he sent me his CV a whole bunch of times. Others that made me chuckle were Thankgod Amos, Easter David and Michael Death!

I want to give you rep for the being down with the Warmbath, but the Rep Jobbies say "no".

Pet Hate :

Burnt toast crumbs in my butter/margarine, and the people who do that!

they tend to take too much of the said butter/margarine then scrape the extra (plus crumbs) back into the edge of the tub.... yeeuch....

Thats also on a par with some people getting butter/margarine into the jam/marmalade jar...also yeeuch....

or wet spoon plus coffee, into the sugar bowl....

please just take care and do it cleanly:

Pet Hate :

they tend to take too much of the said butter/margarine then scrape the extra (plus crumbs) back into the edge of the tub.... yeeuch....

Thats also on a par with some people getting butter/margarine into the jam/marmalade jar...also yeeuch....

please just take care and do it cleanly:

Haha, I agree completely. But the thing is, everytime I come across any of these I think "what bastard's done this?", even though I know in the back of my mind it was almost certainly me.

Pet Hate :

I do that

And that

Christ that too.

You'll have to swing by my flat for tea and toast! :laughing:

• Upvote 1

I caught someone at work doing this last week.

Me: What the fuck are you doing?

Them: Putting sugar in my coffee.

Me: With a spoon you've already dipped in the fucking coffee?

Them: Ummm...yeah. What's wrong?

At which point I just sighed and left.

Guest idol_wild
I caught someone at work doing this last week.

Me: What the fuck are you doing?

Them: Putting sugar in my coffee.

Me: With a spoon you've already dipped in the fucking coffee?

Them: Ummm...yeah. What's wrong?

At which point I just sighed and left.

Are you Mark from Peep Show?