aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild
ha ah ha :up:

"You must spread some rep around...." etc.

You've been on form recently with your funnies.

I do my best. I'm a complete and utter try-hard.

It's great having some free time at work to dish out the funnies, though. And reading them. Working in an open plan office is not ideal for reading them, however; I find I have to restrain myself from laughing out loud and I just end up spluttering coffee out my nose. It's true - that once happened.

I think it was over some of the tags when they were active. Undoubtedly the best thing that ever happened to this website. I miss them lots.

I do my best. I'm a complete and utter try-hard.

It's great having some free time at work to dish out the funnies, though. And reading them. Working in an open plan office is not ideal for reading them, however; I find I have to restrain myself from laughing out loud and I just end up spluttering coffee out my nose. It's true - that once happened.

I think it was over some of the tags when they were active. Undoubtedly the best thing that ever happened to this website. I miss them lots.

I have the same problem, I work in an open plan office which is really quiet and I have to try really hard not to laugh out loud sometimes. I also listen to Adam & Joe / Scott Mills podcasts all day which have their fair share of LOL moments. I try and disguise them as coughs.

Agreed about the tags, some of them were genuinely hilarious. "Nefarious Cock" tickled me every time I saw it. I wasn't so keen on the "lucky rathen = goon" ones though.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
I have the same problem, I work in an open plan office which is really quiet and I have to try really hard not to laugh out loud sometimes. I also listen to Adam & Joe / Scott Mills podcasts all day which have their fair share of LOL moments. I try and disguise them as coughs.

Agreed about the tags, some of them were genuinely hilarious. "Nefarious Cock" tickled me every time I saw it. I wasn't so keen on the "lucky rathen = goon" ones though.

I have to take responsibility for the Nefarious Cock tag...

I wasn't even trying to be funny, he'd just annoyed me and I fired in with the tag, it just seemed right at the time.

The tags in the thread that Frosty Jack opened about not abusing the tag system were rather good too. I pitched in with "Glossy Sack" which I'm still proud of to this day :)

Some of the other tags were far better than my efforts though. Can't remember any off the top of my head. There were some funny ones about me...

I have to take responsibility for the Nefarious Cock tag...

I wasn't even trying to be funny, he'd just annoyed me and I fired in with the tag, it just seemed right at the time.

The tags in the thread that Frosty Jack opened about not abusing the tag system were rather good too. I pitched in with "Glossy Sack" which I'm still proud of to this day :)

Some of the other tags were far better than my efforts though. Can't remember any off the top of my head. There were some funny ones about me...

If we're being honest I think I did "calum undercocks" once :laughing: But it was before i knew you, so it was OK!

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
If we're being honest I think I did "calum undercocks" once :laughing: But it was before i knew you, so it was OK!

I laughed at that one :)

You broch mink.

Guest idol_wild
initially your mother, but now im not so sure....

I love mum jokes. They are always big and always clever.

Especially if they finger themselves for a packet of biscuits.

Guest idol_wild
Really idol_wild? In that case, what does your mum and a bowling ball have in common?

Probably something about the entry of a certain amount of fingers?

Guest idol_wild
She spends the whole night being picked up and fingered by strangers, she gets dumped in the gutter, and keeps comin back for more.

I've heard that one before.

It's not terrible. But I think you could do better! You could have incorporated something about an alley too, actually.