aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Stagecoach.

In the morning on the way to work, I get the one bus from Kemnay (220) that connects with an Inverurie bus (307). All others through the day go direct. It's not a major hassle, though there used to be a wee bit of waiting around.

About a month ago, Stagecoach changed the time of the 307 to be a couple of minutes earlier. This was a good move - buses were on time and all was working well. A couple of weeks later, the 220 time and route both changed very slightly, and the connection point was changed to Kintore rather than Blackburn.

Now, it's the 307 that has to do a couple of minutes waiting, and it appears that some of the 307 drivers are utter arseholes. Take this morning:

220 arrives in Kintore where the 307 is waiting at the bus-stop where buses are changed and travellers are made happy. Just as we pull up behind, though, the wanker driving said 307 pulls away! This means a 25 minute wait for the next 307... which promptly drives straight past without stopping. Not quite sure why this happened.

About ten minutes later, along comes another 307, which DOES stop and lets passengers on, hooray! Only I've got a return ticket and the driver is intent on stamping it as I get on his bus. Took a while to convince him that I'd only bought it that morning and was still on my inbound journey...

The connection departing without waiting for the 220 isn't uncommon, so it's become common for me to arrive in work 15 minutes late rather than 15 minutes early as I was before.

Absolute joke.

Bus drivers are total wankers, they think they are important cause they drive something big and need a few tickets to do it! But in fact they are thick as shit and only drive buses as they are not inteligent enough to do anything else

Guest idol_wild
Bus drivers are total wankers, they think they are important cause they drive something big and need a few tickets to do it! But in fact they are thick as shit and only drive buses as they are not inteligent enough to do anything else

Add lorry drivers to that list too.

What an utter load of tosh. I happen to know a few bus drivers, none of whom are "thick as shit", and one of them is studying towards a law degree. Just because someone does a manual job doesn't mean they aren't intelligent. I met some of the most intelligent and interesting people I know while working in manual labour jobs. You can't make a sweeping statement like that and not expect someone to pull you up on it.

What an utter load of tosh. I happen to know a few bus drivers, none of whom are "thick as shit", and one of them is studying towards a law degree. Just because someone does a manual job doesn't mean they aren't intelligent. I met some of the most intelligent and interesting people I know while working in manual labour jobs. You can't make a sweeping statement like that and not expect someone to pull you up on it.

Am i bothered a fuck you have pulled me up on it, eh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's my opinion, I'll uphold it

• Upvote 1

+ points for good use of sarcasm, however - points for still being a twat.

I don't mind that you think I'm a twat, you can't get on with everyone. But you are the one being the child with the name calling, and I'm sorry but it doesn't bother me, and it just makes you look, well, kinda pathetic to be honest

I don't mind that you think I'm a twat, you can't get on with everyone. But you are the one being the child with the name calling, and I'm sorry but it doesn't bother me, and it just makes you look, well, kinda pathetic to be honest

That sounded a bit like childish name calling and one-upmanship, however you are correct, this is pointless and silly. It's the ignore list for you m'laddo 8-)

Guest idol_wild
I haven't done a pet hate in about 3 days. I feel like a right fucking ponce, and I hate it.

So you're your own pet hate? Nice. It was always going to come to this. :up: