aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

people who constantly upload photos of themselves posing on Bebo. We get it, you think you're hot.

I hate that! Especially when you get all these 'emos' who claim they are so insecure and lack confidence, so why is it that if you go on their bebos or myspace profiles they have got whole albums of photos of themselves posing? They seem to think they're something special!

Ooh and i hate all those teenagers who refer to themselves as 'scene kids'? WHAT!? That's just a fancy name for a twat that hangs around with their pansy ass friends right outside shopping centres listening to pissy music, smoking and overusing words like "so random!", "prettyful", "RAAWR!" and "hugs". They also pretend they have some obsession with the likes of pokemon and dragonball when the wannabes have probably never watched a full episode in their lives!:swearing:

By the way, i am a complete blog virgin so hey!

Rugby is fun to play if your messing about, but i can't stand the arrogance you get from the stereotypical, popped collared, long waxy messy haired twat with messed up teeth who think they are just the shit. Go enjoy your scrum that little to much and pretend your still straight. Knob.

EDIT: I know this doesn't apply to all of them but it does to a hell of a lot of them in my school and can't wait to get my last day tomorrow over with because of them.

Im fat, short haired

Forward at rugby, we aren't all arrogant fags, its okay

But I agree, you can tell 90% at uni who plays rugby

I hate that! Especially when you get all these 'emos' who claim they are so insecure and lack confidence, so why is it that if you go on their bebos or myspace profiles they have got whole albums of photos of themselves posing? They seem to think they're something special!

Ooh and i hate all those teenagers who refer to themselves as 'scene kids'? WHAT!? That's just a fancy name for a twat that hangs around with their pansy ass friends right outside shopping centres listening to pissy music, smoking and overusing words like "so random!", "prettyful", "RAAWR!" and "hugs". They also pretend they have some obsession with the likes of pokemon and dragonball when the wannabes have probably never watched a full episode in their lives!:swearing:

I like you already.

Pet hates - people thinking the first and only course of action they have is to go to the press...

Fault Reporting Form

I got really bad food poisoning a few years ago from *an unnamed high street pizza chain* and really wanted to report them for it, but I had no idea how to do it or who to report it to. Fingers crossed it won't ever happen again, because it was horrible, but if it does at least I'll know now who to contact.

One important lesson I learned - NEVER trust a fart when you have food poisoning....

i bet you'd throw your lovestick in most of the girls' directions...

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
eww

I hate when guys post comments on myspace, or even on here and add a kiss at the end?

dont be a homo, cmon now

You can't write "eww" then slag guys off for being homos.

Like youve just taken that too seriously? Well done! :up:

He had a right to take it seriously, because I meant it. The "it's just a game" guff has worn thin numerous times that it is just grating and patronising. It's the kind of thing they'd spout on Loose Women. Fuck off. No, it's not just a game, evidently. The playing of the football is a game, but the supporting of football is anything but. There are huge emotional ties involved, whether your chosen team has been passed on from your family or your friends or if you're on your own in the stands every week. It's an active, emotional involvement. If you don't feel that rush of excitement and adrenaline from watching whoever your team may be win, or the pain in your gut when they lose, then no, you don't really like football - and that's fine. Just let people take from it what they want.

He had a right to take it seriously, because I meant it. The "it's just a game" guff has worn thin numerous times that it is just grating and patronising. It's the kind of thing they'd spout on Loose Women. Fuck off. No, it's not just a game, evidently. The playing of the football is a game, but the supporting of football is anything but. There are huge emotional ties involved, whether your chosen team has been passed on from your family or your friends or if you're on your own in the stands every week. It's an active, emotional involvement. If you don't feel that rush of excitement and adrenaline from watching whoever your team may be win, or the pain in your gut when they lose, then no, you don't really like football - and that's fine. Just let people take from it what they want.

EXACTLY!

It is more than just a game to people who are very passionate about their club, its a way of life, its what they live or. Do people get told to get over life when something bad happens?

I'll tell you my pet hate. Those self-service tills at Asda and Tesco. What a fucking awful invention.

You scan one item and and you get about a second before that irritating woman starts saying "please place the item in the bagging area" and the screen helpfully cuts away to an animation of someone putting something in a bag, in case you're too fucking stupid to figure out what you're supposed to do. But even when you have put the item in the bag, the animation has to play all the way to the end before the screen will return to normal. And you have to wait for that before you can scan the next thing, because it won't read the next item until the screen has returned to normal. Then when you finally get it to accept the second item, you get another second before it goes back to cut screen animation thing. Repeat for your entire shopping basket. Add to this:

A - if you try to move anything in the bag around to make space, it fucks up and falls on it's arse. "Please wait for assistance".

B - if you have too much stuff to fit in one bag, and one bag is full, if you move it aside to start filling a new bag, it fucks up and fall on it's arse. "Item removed from bagging area. Please wait for assistance".

C - If you have an item that's light, like a packet of chewing gum or a birthday card, it doesn't pick up the weight, and after about 20 seconds of the annoying animation telling you to put it in the bag, it fucks up and falls on it's arse. "Checking item weight. Please wait for assistance".

D - Every fourth or fifth product seems to break it anyway, things that have variable weights such as bags of fruit and veg. "Checking item weight. Please wait for assistance".

Inevitably I get pissed off at having to wait for assistance all the time and start swearing at the bastard, then the member of staff comes over to help me and looks at me like I'm retarded. IT'S NOT ME THAT'S RETARDED IT'S YOUR FUCKING TILLS.

I find that the amount of time you spend waiting for the machine to catch up, or waiting for someone to come over and log in and reset the bastard, you're usually quicker just queueing for a checkout with an operator, who can scan your shopping at the rate of about one a second, rather than one item every 10-20 seconds. I have since boycotted these mechanical Hitlers, but I often shop late at night at Tesco and Asda and it's the only checkouts they have on. Death to them all. If we ever go to war with the machines like in the Terminator I'll be right on the front line, with a good old fashioned burning stick.

I'll tell you my pet hate. Those self-service tills at Asda and Tesco. What a fucking awful invention.

You scan one item and and you get about a second before that irritating woman starts saying "please place the item in the bagging area" and the screen helpfully cuts away to an animation of someone putting something in a bag, in case you're too fucking stupid to figure out what you're supposed to do. But even when you have put the item in the bag, the animation has to play all the way to the end before the screen will return to normal. And you have to wait for that before you can scan the next thing, because it won't read the next item until the screen has returned to normal. Then when you finally get it to accept the second item, you get another second before it goes back to cut screen animation thing. Repeat for your entire shopping basket. Add to this:

A - if you try to move anything in the bag around to make space, it fucks up and falls on it's arse. "Please wait for assistance".

B - if you have too much stuff to fit in one bag, and one bag is full, if you move it aside to start filling a new bag, it fucks up and fall on it's arse. "Item removed from bagging area. Please wait for assistance".

C - If you have an item that's light, like a packet of chewing gum or a birthday card, it doesn't pick up the weight, and after about 20 seconds of the annoying animation telling you to put it in the bag, it fucks up and falls on it's arse. "Checking item weight. Please wait for assistance".

D - Every fourth or fifth product seems to break it anyway, things that have variable weights such as bags of fruit and veg. "Checking item weight. Please wait for assistance".

Inevitably I get pissed off at having to wait for assistance all the time and start swearing at the bastard, then the member of staff comes over to help me and looks at me like I'm retarded. IT'S NOT ME THAT'S RETARDED IT'S YOUR FUCKING TILLS.

I find that the amount of time you spend waiting for the machine to catch up, or waiting for someone to come over and log in and reset the bastard, you're usually quicker just queueing for a checkout with an operator, who can scan your shopping at the rate of about one a second, rather than one item every 10-20 seconds. I have since boycotted these mechanical Hitlers, but I often shop late at night at Tesco and Asda and it's the only checkouts they have on. Death to them all. If we ever go to war with the machines like in the Terminator I'll be right on the front line, with a good old fashioned burning stick.

I agree with this. They also hate giving correct change!

Last time i used one i was buying a cream egg for me and 4 other people. After every single bloody egg i had to wait for assistance.

Right on. I hate them. They are only of any worth if you want to be discreet about buying embarassing items, like thrush cream or diet coke.

One time at the same *unnamed high street pizza chain* (though in Glasgow rather than Aberdeen) I ordered a side order of potato wedges and they tasted like fish. Dunno quite how they managed that, it could have been dirty oil but to the best of my knowledge they don't have any fried fish products. Anyway I complained and got them taken off my bill so I wasn't that bothered.

I had a bad experience in Tesco metro in Glasgow with one of these too, there wasn't enough room on the bagging area to put the rest of my shopping and kept saying place it back on, then unknown item blah blah blah, meanwhile a massive que behind me and one guy behind the tills having to assist every two minutes grrrr

Tesco's BOD have better self service tills, they have a whole belted area the same as the normal ones

I've had a bad belly from high street Pizza too. I wonder if we're talking about the same brand. I bet we are, and I bet despite the rampant advertising of it, you didn't have either the pasta or the salad...

I had a spew attack after eating one of them