aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

And how would you know if it's for during working hours or not?

is that a general pet hate or you just saying it for a rise?

Why would you be at the work computer out of work hours?

Yeah, I don't come on here to rile people up. I refer you to Treaders SFW thread, where before I state my dislike for people looking for non-work related activities at work. Get over yourself.

Why would you be at the work computer out of work hours?

Yeah, I don't come on here to rile people up. I refer you to Treaders SFW thread, where before I state my dislike for people looking for non-work related activities at work. Get over yourself.

Because I have a lunch hour and time before work and after it

Do you work, do you come on here while at work?

Mountain Dew is tasty as fuck, though it does look like nuclear waste. You do stilll get Caramacs somewhere, I had one a few weeks ago. can't remember where I got it though.

Juice Olympics:

Gold - Sprite

Silver - Coke Zero

Bronze - Lilt

Anyone remember T&T? It was really similar to Lilt and you got 12 cans out of Iceland for 2. Ace :up:

I can only assume that none of you lot have had a can of Rubicon then?

Coke Zero and Moutain Dew are practically undrinkable. Horrific stuff.

The pink can of Rubicon is amazing- I go for it whenever it's available. It does make my burps smell worryingly like gasoline however...

People celebrate it by dressing all green, wearing a giant retard hat, and then acting like a moron, slagging the irish off... sorry to tell you, you look like a moron. fuck off!

Any novelty hat of any description annoys me.

None more so than the pink fluffy cowboy hats often seen on drunk guys walking home from town on a saturday night.

Also lazy bloody guests who call my hotel for a lift in the courtesy bus.

Ok I know thats what it's there for but the guest in question can see the front door of the hotel from his office. Its honestly about 300 yards away.

:swearing:... carbon footprint..... :swearing:... young people today don't know they are born!!...... :swearing:... Twats!

there, better

Haha. I agree... and I sometimes call it 'The Burgh' or 'Edinburger'. But then so do my friends who live there, so I think that makes it acceptable.

I hate it when the sun comes out but it doesn't bring much warmth with it and it tricks you into a false sense of warmth!!