aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Sprite is the king of beverages, but Lilt is ace as well. Honourable mention for Coke Zero which is climbing up my juice pecking order after a slow start. It's probably tied for second with Lilt at the moment, and ahead of Irn Bru.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Sprite is the king of beverages, but Lilt is ace as well. Honourable mention for Coke Zero which is climbing up my juice pecking order after a slow start. It's probably tied for second with Lilt at the moment, and ahead of Irn Bru.

Diet Coke with Cherry is my drink of choice at the moment.

Dr Pepper comes a close second.

Mountain Dew, now there was a good fizzy drink.

Oh my goodness. It is actually amazing. A couple of summers back I brought 4 bottles home from Spain. I would've bought more but it was all I could fit in my case with the rest of the rubbish I take on holiday!!

I had Tizer last week for the first time in ages and it was rather good too.

That's a new pet hate... when they stop making something that's a classic of it's time!

like when they stopped making opalfruits, and then they made them again and then they stopped again

for fuck sake make up your minds, either make the sugar full sweet that feels like an orgasim in your mouth or dont

Paul, they still make Opal Fruits, its just that they call them Starbursts now.

The one I miss is the "Aztec" bar (similar to a Mars Bar)... wish they'd bring it back!

Question:

I haven't had one for ages, and haven't seen one for ages either....

Do they still make "Caramac's", and where can you get them?