aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Guest Tam o' Shantie
I really hate those guys in town centres who try and preach they're religion onto me.

I agree wholeheartedly, it just doesn't make any sense. How could someone be religion?

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
I agree wholeheartedly, it just doesn't make any sense. How could someone be religion?

Haha. :laughing:

Someone's pet hate above was mixing up there, their, they're.

I'm pretty sure someone else will have the pet hate of people who pick up on grammatical and/or spelling errors.

etc etc.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
Haha. :laughing:

Someone's pet hate above was mixing up there, their, they're.

I'm pretty sure someone else will have the pet hate of people who pick up on grammatical and/or spelling errors.

etc etc.

Yeah I hate myself for being so obsessed with grammar. I hate bad grammar more, though 8-)

People who say "quite unique". Fuck off.

And people who say "110%" or some other nonsense statement like that. Particularly on programmes like The X Factor.

"I'm going to give it a million per cent".

Fuck right off.

Please, don't get me started on X Factor.

X Factor cunts.

Y'know what I really hate?

People who constantly address others who are not immediate family or loved ones as "love", "honey" or "sweetie".

There are two or three girls at my work who do this and it really grinds my fucking gears! Every fourth word seems to be "love" or "honey".

Anyone else share this pet hate?

Also people who call you "missus". Particularly other women.

Please, don't get me started on X Factor.

X Factor cunts.

I hate it when people come up to you and ask "Did you see X Factor/Pop Idol/Britains Got Talent/BB/whatever reality based bollocks they come up with next, last night?"

I reply, "No I don't watch shite!"

And they then go off on a 10 minute speech about how great it is and what I missed last night!

I'm not interested, fuck off!

If people don't know me well enough to have anything decent to talk about I would rather they didn't speak to me at all.

Any Scottish accent originating from anywhere north of Inverness really seems to get on my tits, for whatever reason.

Also, people who are random on purpose purely for attention-seeking purposes. You know the type... "like, oh my God, we totally stole this parking cone last night and then my mate took a picture of me wearing it on my head, 'cause we're just so CRAZY and WHACKY yeah?!". No, you're a wanker. Fuck off and die. I lived with a guy in halls who introduced himself to one of my friend's as "that crazy, whacky off-the-wall guy Andy's (me) probably won't shut up about"... what a dick.

Similarly, people who waffle on endlessly about how much they can drink/had to drink last night/how drunk they were etc.

Any Scottish accent originating from anywhere north of Inverness really seems to get on my tits, for whatever reason.

Also, people who are random on purpose purely for attention-seeking purposes. You know the type... "like, oh my God, we totally stole this parking cone last night and then my mate took a picture of me wearing it on my head, 'cause we're just so CRAZY and WHACKY yeah?!". No, you're a wanker. Fuck off and die. I lived with a guy in halls who introduced himself to one of my friend's as "that crazy, whacky off-the-wall guy Andy's (me) probably won't shut up about"... what a dick.

Similarly, people who waffle on endlessly about how much they can drink/had to drink last night/how drunk they were etc.

Haha, who was that?

Also, militant atheists are some of the worst people in the world. I'm not religious in the slightest, but I find somebody who is willing to go out of their way purely to rip into a religion to be just as insufferable as they people they are criticising. Massive hypocrites too, most of them. "They shouldn't force their beliefs on me"... yeah, well you shouldn't force yours on me either, fuck-o.

Touchy feely people. I hate them.

Absolutely loathe touchy feely people. Especially in a professional/work environment.

Why the fuck do you feel the need to touch my arm whilst asking if I can check a contract for you? Seriously, just ask nicely, from a safe distance, and I'll be delighted to look at that contract for you. If you touch me whilst asking I won't be able to concentrate on what you're asking me cos you're invading my fucking space.

Guest idol_wild

I also hate when women converse enthusiastically and publically about shopping in Anne Summers as if it makes them seem more liberated, sexual, and desirable.

Aaaargh.

Shopping in Anne Summers and speaking about it out loudly and publically just makes you a fucking dick!