aberdeen-music

I'm back...

Demon Of The Fall

Guest Tam o' Shantie

a bunch of n00bs posting the same lame threads about who yer favourite local bands are, a bunch of 16 year old cock rockers fighting with everyone on the board, and some serious rep for Tam o' Shantie

This must be the world's natural equilibrium taking place:

We get half a million useless, smelly Eastern Europeans... and Poland gets Cloud.

Ah well, fair's fair.

Please note, I actually have no problems with the Polish. A lot of them work hard, although there sure as hell is a lot of them about - from building sites, to Indian restaurants.

This must be the world's natural equilibrium taking place:

We get half a million useless, smelly Eastern Europeans... and Poland gets Cloud.

Ah well, fair's fair.

Please note, I actually have no problems with the Polish. A lot of them work hard, although there sure as hell is a lot of them about - from building sites, to Indian restaurants.

lolotasia...

Someone said the word 'cunt' a lot, or cunted or cuntish

Heres the Vid

YouTube - 10 Easy Wishes - Live on Top of The Pops(June 2008)

Oh and Cloud inhabits Poland after stalking Roger Kimmet there, przepraszam Poland, now he throws jaja at the windows and not eggs, because you can't buy eggs in Poland but you can buy JAJA

Oh and its Xtremely cool to be ---> apparently

The square root of fuck all.

More to the point, where have you been? Woman-related, no doubt...

:up:

for a change my absence wasn't actually woman related. i just kinda fell out of "the scene"

i've decided to get back into seeing a lot more gigs. i'm finally leaving the pub job which has stolen most of my weekends for the past couple of years.

hopfully i'll see you sometime soon mate, it's been too long :up: