aberdeen-music

Old PC games

Le Stu

American Mcgee's Alice - Actually a pretty poor game in terms of gameplay etc, but i loved it - ace visuals, awesome textures/level design. The whole visual concept pisses all over Tim Burton's rehash, starring Johnny Depp.

I use the past tense but i'v been playin it for about 4 years, only just finished it last week, i get pretty frustrated with computer games.

Yeah I got this on Steam a few weeks ago - I loved the first two games and have been meaning to play Jedi Outcast for years.

One thing that definitely ramps out the difficulty is the speed of which the lasers from your blaster fire at - if the enemy is moving, you have to preempt where they are going to.

Totally! And the autoaim screws it up. Even when you've got the railgun thingy on the go it's tricky 'cos it's on-mouse-charge off-mouse-shoot.

So, you basically want to have your lightsabre out. Online is silly, just a bunch of force jumping lightsabre battles...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...