aberdeen-music

Bassist and Guitarist needed.

Kaizen

Hey there. Looking for a Bassist and lead guitarist for fun times, possible relationship. I am currently 4 members tall (Singer, Rythym guitar, drums, Synth player) and 18 years old with synth coloured eyes and beat-down/shred coloured hair. A tad on the crazy side, but I'm sure if your the right bassist/guitarist for me, we will get on like a house on fire. I love solos on the beach and candlit riffs and. Let me know if your interested?

• Upvote 1

Yeah that seemed like a good idea at the time... but looking over it, it doesnt really explain much, so ill write a wee bit here explaining. We are a bunch of students at RGU/AU and we need a bassist and a lead guitarist. Not really sure of an actual genre to put it under, but something fast, heavy, technical and melodic with a bit of synthy bleepery chucked in there. All in the name of good fun really. Quality kit and transport arn't all that important, but are obviously a plus. We are all round abouts 18 and are really just looking to meet some new pals and have a good laugh.

Ta!

Hi, what are your influences and do you have any material written?

Don't like to speak for the other lads, but my influences come from anything ranging from acousticy happiness (John Butler Trio, City & Colour) through to heavier kinda metalcorey Stuff (As I Lay Dying, Unearth) taking a trip through drum n bass/dancey stuff on the way (Daft Punk, Prodigy). This band is looking to be more on the As I Lay dying side of things. Kinda metalcore/hardcore with a bit of bleepery added in for good measure.