aberdeen-music

For the man who has everything...

Bigsby

Oh dear:

After hearing of the amazing healing qualities of this item I ordered this item for my great grandmother-in-law who was, at the time, on her death bed sick with cancer and had told the family she had left all her money to the Battersea Dogs.

On unwrapping, she smiled for the first time in 20 years and I thought I was quids in, she'll come round and I can get her to change her will. Imagine my surprise then, when a week later the old boot choked it. Turns out on further research that you need a print of Ross in at least 27" before you get the full cancer cure effect, and that this smaller version is only good for preventing asbestos poisoning.

Gutted. Still at least she died with a smile on her face.

I don't think I can read any more!

Thanks Mr Bigsby

The reviews are just amazing. Thanks for bringing them to my attention although I do worry about what you were actually looking for - a nice Les Paul pic perhaps?

The comments are classic and show how little attention Amazon pay to their site.

I haven't laughed so much since I read all comments on here from people getting uptight about Toxic Distortion.

Maybe a few Paul Ross pictures would get everyone smiling again.

Guest Giles Walker

These are always good, was this a B3ta or Popbitch link originally?

Here's another one for a Bic Ballpoint pen

"When the initial excitement of taking delivery of my new pen started to wear off I realised that I shouldn't just write for the fun of it, this should be a serious enterprise, so by the second day of ownership I started to take a little more care of what I wrote."

The reviews are just amazing. Thanks for bringing them to my attention although I do worry about what you were actually looking for - a nice Les Paul pic perhaps?

Just trying to find something for Mrs Bigsby's Christmas, I had decided on diamond earings until I saw this. I can't wait to see the look on her face on Christmas morning, she's in for a huge surprise.