aberdeen-music

x4 Jimmy Carr Tickets

Oli777

@ Lucky Rathen - Yeah they did cost 20 quid, but they're sold out now... And I've seen higher prices than the one I'm putting out there!

If you bought them with the intention of waiting until it was sold out and then selling them for a higher price, then you're a penis.

If you bought them with the intention of going, then couldn't go and then decided to cash in and sell them for a higher price, you're still a penis.

Rathen, no and no...

I have front row seats, basically I made a major fuck up whilst purchasing the tickets. The ones I'm selling are what I thought were front row seats but then I realised it was the back of the stall and not the front! Panicing, I managed to get back on the HMT site and buy front row tickets that were still available!

So that's how I ended up with these tickets.. If you're not interested then would you kindly fuck off :)

Rathen, no and no...

I have front row seats, basically I made a major fuck up whilst purchasing the tickets. The ones I'm selling are what I thought were front row seats but then I realised it was the back of the stall and not the front! Panicing, I managed to get back on the HMT site and buy front row tickets that were still available!

So that's how I ended up with these tickets.. If you're not interested then would you kindly fuck off :)

Still doesn't explain why you're trying to make a quick buck off of your fuck up though, does it?

• Upvote 1

Quick buck? What do you want me to do, keep the tickets and not sell them :/

I'm just trying to get rid of the tickets, I don't want 8 seats...

Sell them for face value!!! I would have thought that was obvious. Unless you are in fact a lowlife tout.

If you genuinely just want to pass them on because you have extras you don't need, sell them on at the price you bought them for. In fact I'll offer you 80 for the 4 of them right now.

Lolling.

Why would I sell them face value when I can easily make a profit :/

Call me a pleb all you want.

You are a pleb.

Piss off. This site can do very well without your profiteering thank you.

And also Jimmy Carr isnt funny. At all. Its a series of one-liners with no recurring themes or running jokes/storytelling.

And also Jimmy Carr isnt funny. At all. Its a series of one-liners with no recurring themes or running jokes/storytelling.

He was brilliant at the music hall last time. There is a lot more to him than his TV persona. I was dubious before going but haven't laughed as much since. His timing was flawless. I don't see why you need to tell a story to be funny, a one-liner can be as funny and clever as a long winded set-up.

His book about jokes (not technically a joke book) is great and I would highly recommend it, he comes across like a nerdy comedy historian.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

What a dick - I hate touts, and that is what you are, regardless of your "story" about having extra tickets. Sell them at face value, and stop being a cunt.

I think Jimmy Carr is funny, hilarious in fact, but there's no way I'd give you almost double what you paid for the ticket, just out of principle.

Like Nefarious above says, fuck off.

Sell them for face value!!! I would have thought that was obvious. Unless you are in fact a lowlife tout.

If you genuinely just want to pass them on because you have extras you don't need, sell them on at the price you bought them for. In fact I'll offer you 80 for the 4 of them right now.

...and then sell them on ebay for 40 a go....

;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...