aberdeen-music

Edgar Prais @ Snafu

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

Caught Edgar Prais live for the first time last night.

They were very very good - mightily impressed. So much so, I bought a t-shirt.

Anyone who hasn't been to see them, you really should if you get the chance :)

They're in Aberdeen again at the end of the month (27th) at Lemon Tree. Then of course on the clubnight in April. Well worth going to see!

Cheers,

Calum

:up:

They're in Aberdeen again at the end of the month (27th) at Lemon Tree. Then of course on the clubnight in April. Well worth going to see!

Cheers,

Calum

I like Edgar Prais, a real good-time live show.

Obviously I'll see them in April but I might try to crack down to the Lemon Tree at the end of the month, haven't seen them since Wizard and was a bit gutted I couldn't make this last night.

Cheers,

Calum

yeah looking forward to this....our pals are playing.

you know the running order?

yeah looking forward to this....our pals are playing.

you know the running order?

Running order for 27th? As far as I'm aware it's Vesuvian headlining, Eskimo Blonde on second last, Edgar Prais next, Right Hand Left on first - I've got it an email from Vesuvian somewhere - i'll double check....

Running order for clubnight in April is "out of the hat"

Running order for 27th? As far as I'm aware it's Vesuvian headlining, Eskimo Blonde on second last, Edgar Prais next, Right Hand Left on first - I've got it an email from Vesuvian somewhere - i'll double check....

thought it was that....Love RightHandLeft as well....and after we thump Hearts at Todders...canna wait.

Actually, it looks like Right Hand Left are on second last - bump them up, so it's Edgar Prais opening, then Eskimo Blonde, then Right Hand Left and Vesuvian headlining. Not sure of stage times.

This is all being webcast live on Imagine Records (the label Vesuvian's signed to) website. I doubt I can make it, but it should be a cracking night. :up:

That's a pretty good idea, sir. Get all the punters in the door sharpish - I like it.

That's a pretty good idea, sir. Get all the punters in the door sharpish - I like it.

That's the idea - we will be going with that for all the clubnights. Headlight could be on first or last or somewhere inbetween. Nobody knows. Not even Roddy Woomble.

:)

That's the idea - we will be going with that for all the clubnights. Headlight could be on first or last or somewhere inbetween. Nobody knows. Not even Roddy Woomble.

:)

It's a great idea. Nothing worse than seeing a venue empty out halfway through the bill and this is as good a plan as any to try to stop that from happening.

Boo - I won't be here for the gig on the 27th but the line-up is great.

I thought Edgar Prais were from Aberdeen? Seen them a couple of times and they were great in Drummonds but the sound seemed a little empty in Moshulu.

They are from Aberdeen :)