aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
DJ Jo-D

New Year

(bored today)

Our plans got cancelled about a month ago leaving not much time to really sort anything out (well that and the idea of not spending at NY and having a wkend break to the Dam instead in jan....) anyway

What is on in Abdn for New Year??

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

Sandi Thom, Amy McDonald and some guy from the Joseph X Factor type show (he didn't even win...) at the Castlegate. Doesn't get much better (/worse) than that....

Vesuvian/Kashmir Red at Tunnels, The Locals (I think)/Disco Filth at Drummonds - both clearly a much better option than the Castlegate!

Sandi Thom, Amy McDonald and some guy from the Joseph X Factor type show (he didn't even win...) at the Castlegate. Doesn't get much better (/worse) than that....

Also keep in mind that the castlegate will be filled with 12 years olds walking round, gettin wasted by drinking weak vodka out of coke bottles and generally being twats!

Also keep in mind that the castlegate will be filled with 12 years olds walking round, gettin wasted by drinking weak vodka out of coke bottles and generally being twats!

Better than adults being twats, at least you can take a 12 year old in a fight easily.

I had a woman try and start a fight on me at the castlegate a few years back. That was fun.

I'm probably just going to see a friend's band and stick to house parties. Either that or a family meal with my boyfriend's family.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Wroc?aw for me. Fireworks and Germans lamenting the loss of their land...can it get any better? :p

No way Clyde, you in Poland?

:up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
The Moorings! With your DJs Bri Fudge and Jonny Lucifer. If that's what he's calling himself these days.

That settles it then, I'm fucked if I'm going to the Moorings...

:up: