aberdeen-music

Forum names

DJ Jo-D

I missed this the first time round so I'll join in now too.

RockAustin = I was into rock when I made it up and my surname is Austin. I slammed the two together for the ultimate in insipid forum names.

Rockstar name - Bob/Stunt mouse Arbeadie - doesn't work.

Could have been GrimeMcginty or ProgRobertson or something... RockAustin is still pretty cool.

I missed this the first time round so I'll join in now too.

RockAustin = I was into rock when I made it up and my surname is Austin. I slammed the two together for the ultimate in insipid forum names.

Rockstar name - Bob/Stunt mouse Arbeadie - doesn't work.

I thought yours was an amalgamation of The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin. I realise now though that that is silly.

I thought yours was an amalgamation of The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin. I realise now though that that is silly.

Ha ha, that would have been ace. I might actually say that from now on.

I'm not that into playing rock these days so it's a bit misleading... although I'm equally not into wrestling.

jf9tp2 was teh catcha when i signed up... and the wd40 bit was a joke someone made on the forums a while ago, so i jsut added it anyway.

That was me, your welcome! :up:

Just changed my name on here.

My new name was just something I came up with to call my dog but I liked it so much I stole it back and used it for a blog.

Fullname is Lucius Shitface but the Shitface part probably isn't allowed coz of the sweariness.

That was me, your welcome! :up:

Just changed my name on here.

My new name was just something I came up with to call my dog but I liked it so much I stole it back and used it for a blog.

Fullname is Lucius Shitface but the Shitface part probably isn't allowed coz of the sweariness.

If you're who I think you are, you've punched me in the stomach twice when I was younger.

It was very amicable, actually. I may have punched you first. But it was a bet, or something. If it is, in fact, you.

If you're who I think you are, you've punched me in the stomach twice when I was younger.

It was very amicable, actually. I may have punched you first. But it was a bet, or something. If it is, in fact, you.

I'm pretty sure I'm not who you think I am. I can't remember ever punching anyone.