aberdeen-music

Forum names

DJ Jo-D

My forum name is just my name backwards with V1 stuck on the end because (at the time) i thought it sounded cool....I was wrong.

My rockstar name would be Beebop Cairnwell.

As in...Cairnwell drive?

Portlethen...?

It has been my nickname since school, my real name is Ross, and one day my charming classmates (who later became bandmates.. bastards) decided to make light of my rotund appearance and christened me "Fat-Ass Rass".

I have since shed the puppy fat and the prefix and have been Rass ever since.

Winner.

York St in Peterhead?!? My rockstar name would be Tiptoes York...

My username is a word that I plucked out of my head at the time of registering as I suck at picking out usernames.

Yes, York Street in Peterhead! You lived there too? My parents have lived there since 1989 or so, and I still stay there a couple of nights a week.

Yes, York Street in Peterhead! You lived there too? My parents have lived there since 1989 or so, and I still stay there a couple of nights a week.

First 17 years of my life were spent there. I went through a period of hardly going back but recently I've been visting the parents more often, and I'll be back at Christmas :)

I've have lots of daft nicknames, but mine's is obviously from Anchorman - a chum sent me something with the name Slutbags McGee on it, my postie was a bit shocked and it stuck after that.

My username was nastylittlemidget because I was short and a bitch at school. I'm still short and a bitch but the nickname isn't used as much haha

Rockstar name... Misty Hill haha