Christ - my "rockstar" name would be "Carrots Gladstone"

:rockon:

Mine is my "Rock Star" name.

Name of first pet - Lucky (a dog)

Street you grew up on - Rathen Road.

= Lucky Rathen

I would be

- Morgan Newburgh - bit rubbish.

My name comes from a girl called Deon i humped(way with words) and i was pretty much the King of her that night. I also adore Kings of Leon so fits in well i think.....A lot better than it fitted with Deon...oh my i am rubbish today!

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
Mine is even less interesting, it's the name of my favourite album of the year.

I hadn't heard the Gaslight Anthem till a couple of nights ago when they were on Zane Lowe show - they sounded fucking ace! I will be going to buy The 59 Sound very soon...

(the penny dropped there and then with your forum name.....)

Fuck yeah dude, you should totally use that! I use Lucky Rathen for all music related tomfoolery, it's my stage name.

I have ginger hair so "Carrots Gladstone" would be 'hilarious'

I hadn't heard the Gaslight Anthem till a couple of nights ago when they were on Zane Lowe show - they sounded fucking ace! I will be going to buy The 59 Sound very soon...

(the penny dropped there and then with your forum name.....)

It's a quality record!

Carrots Gladstone is a winner by the way, I think you should start using it as a pseudonym.

It's a quality record!

Carrots Gladstone is a winner by the way, I think you should start using it as a pseudonym.

Right, I'm going to change my personal log in for this forum (which I only use for promoting Underkills type stuff) to Carrots Gladstone, just to keep the masses happy...

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Was easy to do, my name's Jake and I'm in a band called Wifebeater. Not exactly rocket science, I think it's the most common sense way to choose your username.

Just realised my "rock star" name would be Cassius Gordon. Punk rock.

:up:

neepheid - Scots. literally "turnip head". A name derived back in 1996 in a (successful) attempt to get a Hotmail address without numbers in it. "Something that an American wouldn't think of" was the rationale.

As for rock star name, it would probably be Skip Main. That is a pathetic rock star name. Skip was a rabbit btw, I didn't have a pet skip.