aberdeen-music

Mastered By Muppets on youtube....

Dan G

quality.

Except for some reason in the chorus he says "see" not "hear", what's that about and how did no one pick it up?

who did the vocals again?

edit: d'oh, just read an older thread and it says in there that the vocalist wished to remain anonymous and the wrong word in the chorus.

ignore me! :stupid:

Does EZDrummer have a built in biscuit tin, or did you have to import that sample... oh, I forgot, you were doing a Well Produced Metallica track, pre-Justice, and as such, did not need the old Huntly and Palmers.

Slightly seriously, I always tend to use loops mixed with midi-sequences, and have not looked at EZ Drummer as an option. I would have different uses for it, but those results sound good, and have piqued my interest.

Does EZDrummer have a built in biscuit tin, or did you have to import that sample... oh, I forgot, you were doing a Well Produced Metallica track, pre-Justice, and as such, did not need the old Huntly and Palmers.

Slightly seriously, I always tend to use loops mixed with midi-sequences, and have not looked at EZ Drummer as an option. I would have different uses for it, but those results sound good, and have piqued my interest.

Before you consider that... none of the final drum hits were actually EZ drummer/DFH. I programmed in the actual drums and then sent the midi track to the guy who mixed it. He ran the DFH track through drumagog and triggered a bunch of other samples - I think they were the toontrack Superior 2.0 and Steven Slate samples (Slate's samples are known for doing the best pro samples out there).

So in short, EZ drummer was only used as the tool to create the drum track, but the actual sound was a result of additional stuff.

You can still get good results using DFH though. (although it's worth buying superior 2.0, which is effectively the latest update of DFH)