aberdeen-music

AC/DC confirm Glasgow date....

french_disko

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
Given that they were all sold out by the time my pal tried to get them at 11.30, it seems a good 60,000 people are happy to pay it.

Supply and demand and all that schnizz

FFS my sister got 3 for me, her and my Dad, yet we had to apply for a membership for the fan club at 26....EACH! Talk about rip off merchants! Yet 2 seperate mates of mine bought 4 tickets each and never had to pay for a fan club membership. Absolutely shocking. Gonna write a huge complaint letter to ticketmaster and hopefully others will too

FFS my sister got 3 for me, her and my Dad, yet we had to apply for a membership for the fan club at 26....EACH! Talk about rip off merchants! Yet 2 seperate mates of mine bought 4 tickets each and never had to pay for a fan club membership. Absolutely shocking. Gonna write a huge complaint letter to ticketmaster and hopefully others will too

There were a certain amounts of 60 "premium" seats & golden circle standing tickets set aside for Fan Club members & those awishing to join the fanclub. If your sister had been quicker in getting tickets she wouldn't have had to pay the 26 pp fanclub membership - although you'd have ended up in the 55 pleb seats like the rest of us chav scum.

I think Ticketmaster's reply will be along the lines of "get out of bed earlier & you'd be 93 better off".