aberdeen-music

Woolies goes tits up

Lemonade

Guest treader.
Nope.

Going to be a hotel.

You just reminded me about that new place that's opened behind it though. Think it's called something wanky like The City, anyone been in?

Yeah. It ain't half bad actually. I was expecting crappy service and crappy food but I was wrong on both accounts.

I thought when they were building it, it was gonna be an awesome upper class nightclub, but I was wrong on that too.

Damn, I'm wrong a lot.

Seeing elsewhere that DSGi - PC World, Currys, Dixons etc have just had their credit insurance pulled, so it probably won't be very long before their suppliers probably won't want to supply any more.

I actually wonder if this is the result of everyone speculating that they're in trouble, as opposed to them actually being in trouble when the rumours started.

Yes.

In fact I hear that New Market Tapes is relocating to the new centre as well, good news for fans of Daniel O'Donnell and Dominic Kirwan.

:laughing:

I presume that...I don't even know the name anymore, that awful shop on the bottom floor that seems to sell all sorts of rubbish will be the anchor tenant? ;)