aberdeen-music

Woolies goes tits up

Lemonade

Guest treader.

The sooner the shambles that is Land of Leather dies off, the better.

Seems as though time trumpet's estimation of Tesco being the only store on Earth by 2014 could be closer than they ever thought.

Seems as though time trumpet's estimation of Tesco being the only store on Earth by 2014 could be closer than they ever thought.

tesco1.jpg

They are gradually taking over the world.

All we need now is David Beckham to grow a vagina on his arm and Charlotte Church to vomit her organs out and Armando Ianucci is officially Nostradamus in disguise.

For anyone who hasn't seen Time Trumpet that is probably the oddest post ever. Apologies.

Guest treader.
Yup, that is the case.

Are Bruce Miller's doing alright?! I'd imagine they'd be okay as they are privately owned.

I could be totally wrong. Although, did you know that BM is one of only 3 privately owned stores on the whole of Union Street?!

Brownie points to anyone who can get the other two.

Are Bruce Miller's doing alright?! I'd imagine they'd be okay as they are privately owned.

I could be totally wrong. Although, did you know that BM is one of only 3 privately owned stores on the whole of Union Street?!

Brownie points to anyone who can get the other two.

Elementz. Is that even still open?