aberdeen-music

New Cobra Kai recordings online

Lemonade

Howdy,

We've just finished recording an EP at Exile Studios, and the tracks are now on our Myspace. They are new and final versions of old songs that we had recorded various demos of and have played at many gigs, so you may know them.

Tracks are:

1 - Sins Of The Flesh

2 - In My Shoes

3 - Seasick

We've gone and got proper boxes and the likes for the EP, which is called "The Perfect Plan EP" so if you like the tracks, you'll be able to get a CD off us at one of our gigs in the new year or hopefully from One-Up.

Please have a listen and let us know your thoughts.

Cheers

Lucky off of Cobra Kai

MySpace.com - Cobra Kai - new tracks online! - Aberdeen, UK - Grunge / Alternative / Rock - www.myspace.com/cobrakairock

1305775040a9492079317l.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

Just gave these a first listen...

Seriously good.

Doesn't sound anything like I remember Cobra Kai sounding.

I need to go see Cobra Kai live as soon as they start gigging again - and get my hands on a copy of the Perfect Plan EP - when and where can I get this?

Where did you record the tracks? Very good quality.

Cheers,

Calum :up:

Just gave these a first listen...

Seriously good.

Doesn't sound anything like I remember Cobra Kai sounding.

I need to go see Cobra Kai live as soon as they start gigging again - and get my hands on a copy of the Perfect Plan EP - when and where can I get this?

Where did you record the tracks? Very good quality.

Cheers,

Calum :up:

Thanks for the kind words. I've got like 40 copies of the CD sitting in my living room, I'm going to put some into One-Up this week, if they'll take them, so you can get it from there. We recorded them at Exile out by Banchory. We're going back in a couple of weeks to do a second EP.

We are hoping to be gigging again soon, we're still between guitarists (Drew left due to work / family commitments) we've had some people come to try out who we've been really impressed with, so we should be a 4 piece again before long.

Cheers Cloud, I always knew you had good taste :laughing:

For anyone interested, you can now get the EP in One-Up for the princely sum of 3....

Cracking stuff - I'll be heading that way at lunchtime. :up:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

More new recordings!

Well we've gone and recorded a second EP. It's coming out in May and I've uploaded the tracks to Myspace for your enjoyment.

The EP is called "Some Thoughts Concerning Education" and the track listing is:

1 - Child

2 - Plastic Smile

3 - Head Echoes

4 - Pannetone For Bass

And until this one hits the shops you can listen to the first three tracks at our KaiSpace - geddit? Ho ho ho.

Hope you all enjoy it.

Love

Lucky off of Cobra Kai.

Got to be honest - on first listen, these tracks aren't as strong as your first EP, but that could be cos I thought your first EP was amazing.

The new tunes are good, just not as good.

Sins of Flesh is one of the best songs I've heard this year :up: