aberdeen-music

Deathcore/Hardcore Night :)

CraigO

Well I have no idea what to do as its normally promoters (Y)

Thanks For the replys Guys, hope to see more :)

Craig

x

Don't think you should count Paul as an example of a good promoter Craig :laughing:

Go with what Maxi said as a starting point. Speak to similar Aberdeen bands who have played successful shows in the city, as they'll have a better idea on Hardcore night promoters and would possibly be in a position to offer opening slots. Especially if you are taking at least 30 folk along like your last show.

Maybe even check out one of the Drummonds BOTB showcases. As much as I hate BOTB events, it could be a way to show Drummonds that you can consistently bring an audience... as a result they'd be perhaps more inclined to offer you supports on touring bands.

Well I have no idea what to do as its normally promoters (Y)

Thanks For the replys Guys, hope to see more :)

Craig

x

It's really not that hard. Sit down one day with someone thats done a few, get them to explain the basics to you adn give youa few hints. Your first might be a bit stressful, but after that it gets easier and easier.

Guest treader.
Sit down one day with someone thats done a few, get them to explain the basics to you and give you a few hints. Your first might be a bit stressful, but after that it gets easier and easier.

Sexual Education and Learning to Love hosted by Teabags: Available now!on DVD.

• 2 weeks later...