aberdeen-music

Toxic distortion - Aberdeens most know HAIR METAL band

SiXXX

LMFAO!!!

we are sitting here pissing ourselves laughing at some of you, thinking your mad because you can say "GET A HAIRCUT WOMAN" or "YOUR DRUMMER IS FAT"

please think of some new things to say those things got boring 12 pages ago you know?

i dont think we can handle this for much longer, i think we might need to have a band meeting and get our "sugar daddy" to pay you all to stop abusing us, but i dont think we will split up as its clearly "his dream hes trying to live out through his child."

GOOD TIMES.

incase you didnt read the rest of that message....it was clearly taking the piss out of what some people have said.

we cant handle you? of course we can't, you're insulting 16 year olds. SCARY STUFF!

we created this forum to laugh at people like you, but its okay im gunna cry to mummy now then maybe she will change my nappy for me aswell because i totally just pooped myself at that comment you just posted, oh no scary old man!

Just realised, those name and names aren't very appropriate whatsoever...:

Fraser? Massie? Those aren't proper rockstar names. Jonny Kennedy? That's just a normal second name with the most over-used punk rock name preceding it. 'Toxic distortion' doesn't even really mean anything logical.

From now on you shall be called Toxin Consumption, and your band members:

Vocals: Andy Social

Guitar: Duncan Disorderly

Bass: Brad Behaviour

Drums: Ray Zingell

MUCH better.

• Upvote 1

LMFAO!!!

we are sitting here pissing ourselves laughing at some of you, thinking your mad because you can say "GET A HAIRCUT WOMAN" or "YOUR DRUMMER IS FAT"

please think of some new things to say those things got boring 12 pages ago you know?

i dont think we can handle this for much longer, i think we might need to have a band meeting and get our "sugar daddy" to pay you all to stop abusing us, but i dont think we will split up as its clearly "his dream hes trying to live out through his child."

GOOD TIMES.

Constructively speaking, its clear you's need to practise solidly to justify that kind of attitude. Non-constructively, I think everyones said their piece. And some of the tags are far funnier and more original than "get a haircut" and "your drummer is fat"

See it is bad enough that you guys are 16 and people are slating you, but you can kinda stick up for yourselves, but to upset a poor 11-year-old, who has been posting here since he was six, shame on you, shame on you....

i know, gutted for him! and he said it was past our bed time.

by the way......great performance at the tunnels a few months ago with the wildcards. we were there sitting behind Peter Norcott. you just need to master the "SKIVE DIVE NAKED...................................................AEROPLANE..............WOMEN WITH A BODY..................OUTERSPACE" in kickstart my heart, its vinces new version as hes always out of breath. we actually went to see them in August when we were in L.A.(but apparantly its made up) it was fucking amazing!

Just realised, those name and names aren't very appropriate whatsoever...:

Fraser? Massie? Those aren't proper rockstar names. Jonny Kennedy? That's just a normal second name with the most over-used punk rock name preceding it. 'Toxic distortion' doesn't even really mean anything logical.

From now on you shall be called Toxin Consumption, and your band members:

Vocals: Andy Social

Guitar: Duncan Disorderly

Bass: Brad Behaviour

Drums: Ray Zingell

MUCH better.

WOW THANKS DAN!! thats a cool idea you have there, but coming to think of it Dan Atom/Weapon isnt really anything exciting is it?

its ashame you come on here and take digs at us, you should have some respect for Fraser as hes down at everysingle MMW gig busting his arse down the front to help put on a good show for you guys. Its ashame you're not as cool as Len... but thanks anyway.

you should have some respect for Fraser as hes down at everysingle MMW gig busting his arse down the front to help put on a good show for you guys.

Nothing quite like a traditional saturday night out, go down to drummonds, pay the man at the door, grab a beer and put on a show for the band.

Wait...something not right here...

Nothing quite like a traditional saturday night out, go down to drummonds, pay the man at the door, grab a beer and put on a show for the band.

is that a Saturday night when you go down to Drummonds to see a shit indie band that you don't know and stand at the bar?

We are on about a Hardcore show you idiot, Fraser actually goes down to every deenfest gig to chill out with his mates and 2 step/hardcore dance/ whatever else they do to every single band.

is that what your saturday night is like? thought so.

...grab a beer and put on a show for the band.

Fraser actually goes down to every deenfest gig to chill out with his mates and 2 step/hardcore dance/ whatever else they do to every single band.

I knew there was something wrong here...you guys are TOO YOUNG to drink!!! 8o

And what makes it worse, he was 2 stepping and hardcore dancing...SOBER! 8o 8o 8o