aberdeen-music

Bus strikes called off

framheim

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that some of them were just pulling over mid-route to have cups of tea at the roadside if they fancied or hoax calls to the service depot claiming cracked windows and broken heaters.

They have made royal cunts of themselves though. I don't know why they think they're worth a pay rise of the sort of proportions they were expecting. The service they provide doesn't warrant any sort of increase in my opinion. I even had some total jobsworth cunt tell me that i was getting on the bus on the wrong-side of the road if i wanted to go back into town, despite me being within pissing distance of the terminus and being in possession of a day ticket. Naturally i just got on anyway and sat down.

i remember there was booze. did the fun times follow the booze? my memory is a bit hazey after the booze.

If I remember correctly, there was a combination of fun times amid booze. There was a disturbing (for you) conversation about Jamie-Lee Curtis' penis, but I would it was 99% fun times. Unfortunately, a certain amount of booze has made my recollection a bit hazey.

They have made royal cunts of themselves though. I don't know why they think they're worth a pay rise of the sort of proportions they were expecting. The service they provide doesn't warrant any sort of increase in my opinion. I even had some total jobsworth cunt tell me that i was getting on the bus on the wrong-side of the road if i wanted to go back into town, despite me being within pissing distance of the terminus and being in possession of a day ticket. Naturally i just got on anyway and sat down.

Hear, hear!

Bus Driver = Fat, Thick, Ignorant Cunt,

There's was one wankstain who'd either park his bus in the slip road out of Laird's Park in Fintray or if he was worried about getting rumbled, he'd park it next to the recycling bins (ensuring that noone could using them)

I confronted him a few weeks ago...

"Hey cuntybaws, get that heap of shite tae fuck, yer causing an obstruction and don't even think about fuckin parking it next to the fuckin bins or I'll pull yer fuckin lard arse out of that cab and bitch-slap yer fat moobs to they bleed. Ya Cunt"

You should have heard the mouthful I got back. The language.

Fucking wankers.

They get paid more than stagecoach, the buses are always late and they're ridiculously overpriced.

All this strike has done is made them very unpopular in the public eye.

They have recieved support from a certain group of people, according to the unions.

That group happens to have a name. Taxi drivers. Probably car drivers in general. Y'know, the people who the strike doesn't affect, but feel the need to give a statutory "Well in, lads!"

I'd probably back them a little more if they actually improved the service, but it's terrible. Not only are the buses late, but often they just don't show. Completely missing services, usually at rush hour.

I was waiting at Tillydrone for the 19 the other day, and literally 5 buses went down towards the terminus in one go. Ten minutes later 3 came up. The first of the 3 buses stopped at every stop to pick folks up, where as the other two hovered quite a distance behind instead of overtaking to do the next stop. I got off the bus (which was completely rammed) on Union St to see the two buses behind, which were being shown as being in service, completely empty.

I hope they all get the sack. Joining the back of the dole queue in todays climate will do them a world of good.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
If I remember correctly, there was a combination of fun times amid booze. There was a disturbing (for you) conversation about Jamie-Lee Curtis' penis, but I would it was 99% fun times. Unfortunately, a certain amount of booze has made my recollection a bit hazey.

You lot are bonkers

The number 2's tardiness is a very recent occurence, where as the consistent dissapearance of the number 19 has plagued the majority of this year. It even had a local counsellor investigating it. Piss knows what they've done about it.

What First need is some competition. First in Leeds is great because it has to compete with Arriva who have the majority of the market in West Yorkshire. First don't compete with anyone up here, so they can offer a service which is as shit as they like. There's no other option for people to take.

The number 2's tardiness is a very recent occurence, where as the consistent dissapearance of the number 19 has plagued the majority of this year. It even had a local counsellor investigating it. Piss knows what they've done about it.

The 2 used to be quite a bit better than the 1 IME but the 19 is the other service that truly pisses me off - When I've been using the red/19 combo to get to work the journey times have run into hours! :swearing: